DD-214

Livonce

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I uploaded my DD 214 in Ebenefits. Log in goto Work in progress, you will see your claim and you will see the link to upload documents.
You know how long it takes to finish a claim and when i should expect to be paid ? My ets was March 26 . And if i don’t recieve va pay will my retirement pay kick in in May ?

Camp P Marine

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It took a month for me, I received one month of retired pay and then a retro of disability compensation several days later. So you will received something 1 May, if retired.

jerome.smith74

Registered Member
My VA claim closed on 4/3/2018 and it says that the packet has been sent out. How long does it usually take for the package to arrive? I'm hoping that I will get my disability in May. I retire on 4/30/18, so I know I will not get my first retirement check until June.

Camp P Marine

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
How long does it usually take for the package to arrive? However long the mail takes. If your rating posted on ebenefits, and that message it there you claim is complete and you'll get comp on the 1st.

Is your address up to date? Different from what was on the 526EZ?

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">