DECISION LETTER SENT

Livonce

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My case was closed today . When should i expect to meet with my peblo and go over my ratings ?

If your ratings are done. I think, you have , 10 business days to accept or reject the ratings. I think that is 10 calendar days.

Someone told me that i would have to wait on the peb to go over it again and complete my da 199 . The va said they finished my ratings today , I’m confused

Took about a month for my stuff to come back from the PEB in September after the VA was done with it. All depends on where you're at, caseload, time of year. Considering the holiday period, I wouldn't expect to hear anything before the end of January.

Your case goes from the VA back to the PEB. PEB uses the VA ratings to determine your DoD ratings for what the DoD considers unfitting conditions. They'll put all that in a DA 199 and send it to your PEBLO. Hang in there.

I'd say 2-4 weeks. Lots of variable apply.

Took about a month for my stuff to come back from the PEB in September after the VA was done with it. All depends on where you're at, caseload, time of year. Considering the holiday period, I wouldn't expect to hear anything before the end of January.
Thanks i really appreciate it

You are welcome. Unfortunately, nothing happens fast!

Unfortunately, for me my DA 199 has the code that I was rated for in 2015. I've reached out to legal and was told on the 22nd of this month that he was going to email the PEB about my DA 199. I did a follow up call with the attorney only to find out he went on vacation. My suspense date ie Jan 2nd.

To make a long story short. The PEB found me unfit for duty for anxiety disorder nos @ 30 % permanent retired. My issues that I am having, the 30% was from major depressive disorder rated by the VA in 2015 as I have stated above. The decision letter that I received from the VA states a proposed rating at 50 % for anxiety disorder nos.

What route should intake on this?

Welcoming any suggestions.