Denied

SHAY1982

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So my meb was denied on Sept 21 2018. They said it was to nearly and to try again in nov.

Y r u saying congratulations. That's not a good thing

O wow 2 yrs. I thought it was 4-6months. Nah they can keep it if that time frame is a possibility

Shay1982,
November is less than a month away. I would wait it out and see what happens . Don't give up just yet.

O wow 2 yrs. I thought it was 4-6months. Nah they can keep it if that time frame is a possibility

Don't just give up like that. My MEB took 14 months to be completed from start to finish ( Feb 2012 - Apr 2013). It was worth the fight and time because at the end of it all justice prevail and I got a favorable result.

The most I can fight is to like the 2nd week of December. I dont know how long it will take to clear housing and all of that. I dont mind staying longer if its 4-6months but two years is a long time to continue to keep fighting. Also I hit rcp next year

Also that new order went into effect oct 1 2018. The deploy or get out.

I received my P-3 profile on July 2016. It took from July 2016 to August 2017 to get my LOD approved. MEB was initiated in September 2017. I was medically retired March 1st 2018. It is a trying process, but you have to look at it for the long term. If you get 30% or more, that is guaranteed income for life and free medical for you and your family.

I had a p3 then when it got denied. Now in the system the p3 has magically disappeared and it's showing a p2 instead

Yep the p2 that is in the system is the same one that I complained about and that when they made changes to it it turned it to a p3 profile. Now it's back to a p3 and us the same exact way it was

I received my P-3 profile on July 2016. It took from July 2016 to August 2017 to get my LOD approved. MEB was initiated in September 2017. I was medically retired March 1st 2018. It is a trying process, but you have to look at it for the long term. If you get 30% or more, that is guaranteed income for life and free medical for you and your family.
That's 1 reason y I want it

I am guessing in order to get it back to a P-3. You need to show that your condition has not improved and if getting worse.

It's like u shouldnt have to go through all of this whe. They have all of the evidence right there. Last week I gathered all my profiles and took them to medical records so they could input then into the system. I also turned in a set of medical records where I went to the hospital for my back because it was after hours.. I'm waiting on the other records from the other hospital I went to for the same thing.

Just continue to seek treatment for your back. If it means going to sick call or the hospital again. They cannot tell you how much pain you are in.

Omg just got shots in the back. This shit hurts like hell. I'm use to being asleep when I get shots. He didnt even numb it up until I started crying.