Desperate for HELP!

davidmack

Registered Member
Hello Everyone,

My name is SSG David Mack. I've been going through my MEB process for a year now. Today I got some gut wrenching news from my PEBLO. She said that because my NARSUM is taking so long, the PEB has told her they are going to make a decision this Friday with whatever they have.

My whole story started a year ago. I was originally being med boarded because of my leg. I had a complete rupture or tear in my right thigh. The muscle snapped off of my pelvic bone and rolled all the way near my knee. I have been in pain and walking with a limp every since. The VA only gave me 20% for that. They also gave me 50% for sleep apnea and 50% for PTSD. Since I rated so high for PTSD, my PEBLO said that the Army has to diagnose me as well. This was after I received my results back from the PEB already. The PEB gave me 20% for my leg and found me unfit. I was unable to sign and disagree or agree with the findings because my PEBLO forgot to add my PTSD. So, I had to see an Army shrink. I saw them in June of this year. I've been waiting on my NARSUM ever since. Today is when my PEBLO said that I need to forward what I have and there is nothing she can do for me. She apologized to me a million times and said she wish she would have worked harder. I immediately went to my MEB Counsel. I had to find out about them on my own. I do have documentation from the shrink with me. On page 2 of 3 it states the following

1. Does diagnosis significantly limit or interfere with Soldier's duty performance?
No

2. Would diagnosis compromise or aggravate the Soldier's health or well-being if he/she were to remain in the military?
Yes

yes to both questions. once you get the paper work back from your pueblo go straight to jag and have them check it out.

Go see
Hello Everyone,

My name is SSG David Mack. I've been going through my MEB process for a year now. Today I got some gut wrenching news from my PEBLO. She said that because my NARSUM is taking so long, the PEB has told her they are going to make a decision this Friday with whatever they have.

My whole story started a year ago. I was originally being med boarded because of my leg. I had a complete rupture or tear in my right thigh. The muscle snapped off of my pelvic bone and rolled all the way near my knee. I have been in pain and walking with a limp every since. The VA only gave me 20% for that. They also gave me 50% for sleep apnea and 50% for PTSD. Since I rated so high for PTSD, my PEBLO said that the Army has to diagnose me as well. This was after I received my results back from the PEB already. The PEB gave me 20% for my leg and found me unfit. I was unable to sign and disagree or agree with the findings because my PEBLO forgot to add my PTSD. So, I had to see an Army shrink. I saw them in June of this year. I've been waiting on my NARSUM ever since. Today is when my PEBLO said that I need to forward what I have and there is nothing she can do for me. She apologized to me a million times and said she wish she would have worked harder. I immediately went to my MEB Counsel. I had to find out about them on my own. I do have documentation from the shrink with me. On page 2 of 3 it states the following

1. Does diagnosis significantly limit or interfere with Soldier's duty performance?
No

2. Would diagnosis compromise or aggravate the Soldier's health or well-being if he/she were to remain in the military?
Yes
Go see the ombudsman immediately regarding the PTSD issues.

I think i might have the same issue,
my unfitting conditions were knees and back, proposed at 30 percent for the army,

the va proposed 100 percent due to sleep apnea and mental disorder but army didnt consider it my psyce to be unfitting which is fine. so i am wondering if they will re do my board now that the va wants to offer 100