Discrimination against veteran based on vet status and disability

Have you been discriminated against based on your veteran status or disability?

• Total voters

hebert0911

PEB Forum Regular Member
Does anyone know who to go to regarding discrimination issues? I have filed a complaint with the school, but don't feel that their response is going to be sufficient. Please let me know if you have any advice on where to take such an issue.

I'd like to know also. I know last year Penn state relased a training video for their faculty on how to deal with unruly and unsatisfied vet students. They ended up haveing to issue a public apology in may of this year for the video. I have never seen it, I would probably be furious if I did see it.

herbert0911
What sort of discrimination? Depending on what type of discrimination it is, there are protections.

hebert0911- thanks, for this post, and hope you got your issues resolved if not then the following web-sites- example only- may assist:

1) Workers Win Only 1% Of Federal Civil Rights Lawsuits At Trial

2) EEOC Home Page

3) EEOC Field Offices

Sadly, know a "Caucasian" veteran Gulf Coast VA System/VISN16- whom filed a discrimination case, with backing several at VA, and to there knowledge no action ever taken, and after a year finally contacted by "dubious" sources within the VA System asking them to yet again "repeat" all initially filed..... various entities within US VA System....???

Apparently, as time has gone by, this veteran supposedly has come to realize, this issue most likely, utilizing military skills of various types analysis, probably and most likely goes well beyond VA system, and way back, potentially to around the time (+/-) their entry into the US Military, believe it or not....and supposedly have discussed this at length US VA employees over considerable time...???

But as one can see from above articles, most likely nothing will ever come of it, and "sadly" being "Caucasian" very likely makes it even more difficult....perhaps...and know that comment will stir some controversy.....and-or perhaps some constructive discussion..on whole sad state of affairs US Veterans face at multiple "cross-roads" within the US VA System and potentially the US Federal System as well...????

Anyway- [B]hebert0911[/B]- hope you issue resolved satisfactorily by now and if not the above of some help...???

(PS: Still having issues this web-site...)

Apparently, as time has gone by, this veteran supposedly has come to realize, this issue most likely, utilizing military skills of various types analysis, probably and most likely goes well beyond VA system, and way back, potentially to around the time (+/-) their entry into the US Military, believe it or not....and supposedly have discussed this at length US VA employees over considerable time...???

So one understands the more than simple and complex implications of above- in highly unlikely event, if stated veteran were ever to be proved correct the implications for ALL in US would be beyond huge..... as for example, much is written about "term limits" and supposed political dynasties, etc.... holding back host of things, imagine if this were to extend not only within the US Federal Government, but US Society at large, like whom gets into, as simple example, Ivy League Schools or other prestigious programs.... and one can simply take same line of reasoning much further and different branches and squeals ..for ALL US Citizens, regardless race, creed or religious beliefs, economic and social status....????????

Thanks, and once again hope this helps hebert0911 - even though late......?????

Last edited:
Perhaps we have the cart before the horse. The school has not yet responded. Hopefully, the issue will be resolved by the school.