Does my VA rating affect the meb?

Hi sorry I’m new to all of this looking for information. So basically I have my evaluation tomorrow.Idk why I’m writing just nervous I guess. I’ve been in active or reserves for 16 years. Spent a couple years in the Middle East with about 500 or so combat missions. The usual things of explosions and firefights occurred. Blown up in my truck twice, couple friends I was with committed suicide, one of my soldiers committed suicide, and I know I’m burned out. Just trying not to get fucked. This is the only profile I’ve had besides acne back in 2004. I guess I just don’t know what to expect tomorrow. Im told to be open and honest with my sleeping problems, what I see daily with flashbacks/hallucinations. My fiancé told me to also mention probable sleep apnea, sparatic anger flair ups(non physical), memory issues, and I have clubbed fingers and toes that developed while I was in. All of which not diagnosed other than the ptsd. Anyways my question is this. How fucked will I be if I’m honest about my issues? Anyone had this happen to them? Do they look at my va rating also to determine? Thanks for reading

Pay it all out there. It’ll be uncomfortable but they aren’t your friend they are there to evaluate you and your symptoms. Be advice I can give you is to be be honest about what’s going on, like everything!