E-Benefits Claim Details

I am still at "Pending Decision Approval" and my window has come and gone with no explanation.

when Did everyone receive their proposed ratings? My PEB submitted that memo to the VA 18sep. VA just said that my PEB has my proposed ratings and VA just needs my DD214 to finish my claim. I haven’t been discharged yet though. Anyone have any suggestions other than contact my PEB.

What was the Ebenefits status prior to the "Pending Decision Approval" status?

I ask this because my package has been sent to the IPEB over a month ago, and I haven't heard anything in regards to my fit / unfit status. Ebenefits says "review of evidence". I feel like the IPEB usually makes a unfit/fit decision within 2 weeks. I only have 2 claims, too.

Mine said "Review of Evidence" for a while then it switched to "Preparation for Decision". It then switched to "Pending Decision Approval" about a day or so later. I got my ratings about 13 calendar days later while eBenefits still reflected "Pending Decision Approval". I spoke to a guy on the phone at the VA who told me (at the time) they were having some system issues. That may have caused what I experienced. Give the VA a call, they're open until 2100 EST. The guy told me to call after 1700 EST because you usually don't have to wait very long to speak to someone.

Mine said "Review of Evidence" for a while then it switched to "Preparation for Decision". It then switched to "Pending Decision Approval" about a day or so later. I got my ratings about 13 calendar days later while eBenefits still reflected "Pending Decision Approval". I spoke to a guy on the phone at the VA who told me (at the time) they were having some system issues. That may have caused what I experienced. Give the VA a call, they're open until 2100 EST. The guy told me to call after 1700 EST because you usually don't have to wait very long to speak to someone.
Would you be able to provide that phone number? Greatly appreciated

Still waiting on my ratings. It's been a month and 2weeks. Anyone know why it's taking so long..? I hate the VA with a passion. Their so worthless and lazy. My case has been back and fourth throughout the phases for clise to 2 months now. I have 11claims. But fucking deal. Lazy asses

Still waiting on my ratings. It's been a month and 2weeks. Anyone know why it's taking so long..? I hate the VA with a passion. Their so worthless and lazy. My case has been back and fourth throughout the phases for clise to 2 months now. I have 11claims. But fucking deal. Lazy asses

Call 1-800-827-1000 and see what they say. Your case could have been kicked back because the person verifying the decision thought you rated more. You never know... Anyway, the guy I spoke to a few weeks ago was super nice and helped as much as he could. If you don't get the answer you're looking for, try calling back again and see if you get a different person. Either way, be courteous to the call center people. They can potentially answer all your questions or provide you no answers if you get angry with them.

Reactions: 91B
My claim status now says Pending Decision Approval,
estimated completion is 11/20/2018-11/24/2018 I know that is just next week, but if the decision has been made do you think I can call the VA and they will tell me the rating that is waiting to be approved? I am just anxious to know at this point.

Reactions: 91B
Call 1-800-827-1000 and see what they say. Your case could have been kicked back because the person verifying the decision thought you rated more. You never know... Anyway, the guy I spoke to a few weeks ago was super nice and helped as much as he could. If you don't get the answer you're looking for, try calling back again and see if you get a different person. Either way, be courteous to the call center people. They can potentially answer all your questions or provide you no answers if you get angry with them.
Thanks for the help. I am for sure calling them. This crap is getting annoying. I'm just ready to get the heck outta here.

My claim status now says Pending Decision Approval,
estimated completion is 11/20/2018-11/24/2018 I know that is just next week, but if the decision has been made do you think I can call the VA and they will tell me the rating that is waiting to be approved? I am just anxious to know at this point.

Nope. I tried that yesterday LOL. I mean, try and if they tell you please let me know so I can try again :) But they literally read the same screen I can see to me and told me that they had no further information and could not tell me until it was signed and approved.

This morning my status was the same and it still showed that my estimated completion window had passed (11/4/2018-11/09/2018). I just logged in again on a whim and now my window has changed! So.... they just made this change within the last 4 hours but they sure didn't give themselves much extra time since there is a weekend involved? Today is 11/14/2018 and my new window is Estimated Completion: 11/07/2018 - 11/18/2018 LMAO This is almost comical.

20% army 100% PnT VA. Transpo orders next week.
Awesome!! Hope your happy. So the system is messed up? I've been waiting for my ratings for over a month. Is this normal? Or I just have a lazy va rep?

I am happy to walk away from the army debt free. I asked about why taking so long, takes roughly 2-4 monthes here at ft sill to receive proposed ratings. This region goes to SeaTac in WA. Other regions go through DC, which is probably y it takes longer. My rep was frustrated with me calling when I watched the Ebenne page update. But I knew why I was calling bc I saw the change in the status from one phase to the next. Explained that to her as well, she understand than. She never sat on anything she checked daily for proposed ratings. Once she received them she called me on the phone then when I came in today she broke everything down and explained it to me. It sucks for the wait they get that. But the wait is worth it. Trust me

How long did it take to get yours? And how many claims?I had 11