RonG

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member

ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE

Reference: Active Guard Reserve (AGR) Reserve Jobs <---LINK

[Excerpt]

Active Guard Reserve (AGR) Soldiers serve full-time and enjoy the same benefits as Active Duty Soldiers. With an Active Guard Reserve job, you receive full pay, medical care for you and your family, and the opportunity for retirement after 20 years of active service.

Active Guard Reserve BENEFITS

You’ll receive the same full-time pay and benefits as Army Active Duty Soldiers, including:
  • Medical benefits
  • Commissary/PX access
  • Full retirement after 20 years of active federal service
  • Education and tuition assistance available through the Army Continuing Education System and various other programs administered through the Department of Veterans Affairs [end]
Ron

RonG

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member

ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE

Reference: Active Guard Reserve (AGR) Reserve Jobs <---LINK

[Excerpt]

Active Guard Reserve (AGR) Soldiers serve full-time and enjoy the same benefits as Active Duty Soldiers. With an Active Guard Reserve job, you receive full pay, medical care for you and your family, and the opportunity for retirement after 20 years of active service.

Active Guard Reserve BENEFITS

You’ll receive the same full-time pay and benefits as Army Active Duty Soldiers, including:
  • Medical benefits
  • Commissary/PX access
  • Full retirement after 20 years of active federal service
  • Education and tuition assistance available through the Army Continuing Education System and various other programs administered through the Department of Veterans Affairs [end]
Ron
Added for future discussion:
Post in PEB Forum by @macjac69

FWIW, I was a Guardsman, did just shy of 10 years regular Army, and got lucky enough to do 5 years of title 10 that combined with all my other ADT, AT, schools, etc. boosted me to over 7200 retirement points which going thru IDES I was credited with 20 YOS. Receive CDRP.

M day/Fed. Tech Army Nat'l Guard time line

Aug 2015- July 2016 PHA, medical referrals from State surgeon, waiting for LOD approvals and other misc.

06 Aug 2016: Packet submitted by State.
10 Aug 2016: MEB start.
17 Aug 2016: 1st contact w/PEBLO
22 Aug 2016: referral.
30 Aug 2016: VA claims.
05 Oct 2016: Medical exams complete
26 Oct 2016: MEB complete
03 Nov 2016: Informal PEB complete
07 Dec 2016: VA ratings complete
19 Dec 2016: PEB Findings
08 Mar 2017: Formal PEB
03 May 2017: Signed 199
13 July 2017: Received Retirement Order
10 Aug 2017: Retired
Medical retirement and VA compensation | Physical Evaluation Board Forum (pebforum.com) <----LINK

-----
Ron

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">