Ebenefits questions

Hello to all !

So I started my MEDBOARD process on march23 , everything's been going at a quick pace. I signed my narsum last month. I am an ebenefits junkie. I check this thing every day. So Monday I noticed my case timeline changed from 28 July-19 OCT to 11 sept- 11 DEC I checked the documents requested box and it says peb rvw (I'm guessing this is an acronym for peb review) no longer needed. So today I logged on to ebenefits and my case timeline changed again to 9 sep- 01 DEC. has this happened to any of you guys ? Does the request and fulfillment of peb review mean My DA199 is coming soon? or am i just too anxious and driving myself crazy on ebenefits ? I've been trying to get in contact with my PEBLO and of course she isn't answering her phone. SOS ! Soldier in distress ! JKJK.

Very common!! The goal is to check the "Historical Claims" Once the claim is in there then your VA rating is done. That date will change quite often. It drove me insane for a while as well. This part may take some time. Mines took 56 days but it varies for everyone.

Very common!! The goal is to check the "Historical Claims" Once the claim is in there then your VA rating is done. That date will change quite often. It drove me insane for a while as well. This part may take some time. Mines took 56 days but it varies for everyone.

goodness gracious , so are yu done with everything ?? Or are yu still waiting for things ? Thank yu also for your response !!

goodness gracious , so are yu done with everything ?? Or are yu still waiting for things ? Thank yu also for your response !!
No problem! I'm waiting for PDA to cut my orders. It's been 30 days and I called to check and found out they haven't received my case. They are waiting for the PEB to recieve my case. A lot of people have been waiting Way longer lol

Yea I'm at day 43 today. It will change many times. I was at pending decision approval but went back to gathering evidence. Very frustrating

No problem! I'm waiting for PDA to cut my orders. It's been 30 days and I called to check and found out they haven't received my case. They are waiting for the PEB to recieve my case. A lot of people have been waiting Way longer lol

Okay okay, seems like the wait for ratings and orders are the longest thing

Yea I'm at day 43 today. It will change many times. I was at pending decision approval but went back to gathering evidence. Very frustrating

It is very much so. I need to stay away from ebenefits before I drive myself crazy.

I am at 60 days and it still states gathering of evidence, my dates, unfortunately keep moving to the right on e-benefits, so I have just stopped looking at it.

So I did what you guys said and checked my historical claims . So now I have a mysterious historical claim. And then there is still an open claim with different dates and now it says gathering of evidence. What does this mean !?

So I did what you guys said and checked my historical claims . So now I have a mysterious historical claim. And then there is still an open claim with different dates and now it says gathering of evidence. What does this mean !?
Click on the "historical claim" and see what it says. It should have something like the completion day. If its been more than 10 days, contact VA and let them know that you havent received your ratings and they can actually fax it to you. (best to be at the fax when you call because they first send a confirmation fax first) They say they mail it to you but if youre Active duty they send it to the PEB. The claim will always be there until your a veteran because technically its a "proposed rating" Once youre out (from my understanding) you claim will be offically completed and I hear it could take up to 65 days before it is completed. Thats why its not a good idea to check the status on your claim on ebenefits because it is not accurate until you're offically out of the military. All of this is whatI have gathered from researching. I know each person could be different but this has been true for me so far.

Click on the "historical claim" and see what it says. It should have something like the completion day. If its been more than 10 days, contact VA and let them know that you havent received your ratings and they can actually fax it to you. (best to be at the fax when you call because they first send a confirmation fax first) They say they mail it to you but if youre Active duty they send it to the PEB. The claim will always be there until your a veteran because technically its a "proposed rating" Once youre out (from my understanding) you claim will be offically completed and I hear it could take up to 65 days before it is completed. Thats why its not a good idea to check the status on your claim on ebenefits because it is not accurate until you're offically out of the military. All of this is whatI have gathered from researching. I know each person could be different but this has been true for me so far.
What number do you call for fax of proposed ratings. I called and when I ask they read me a script about I have to call my Pueblo for further information

What number do you call for fax of proposed ratings. I called and when I ask they read me a script about I have to call my Pueblo for further information
Has it been more than 10 days? When I called it wAs day 10. I just simply said that I believe they may have sent my proposed ratings to the wrong address. I actually never asked for them to fax the lady was like she is going to resend and asked if I happened to have a fax number as well. And we went from there.

Has it been more than 10 days? When I called it wAs day 10. I just simply said that I believe they may have sent my proposed ratings to the wrong address. I actually never asked for them to fax the lady was like she is going to resend and asked if I happened to have a fax number as well. And we went from there.
Not finding chat, only chat I see is for technical difficulties

Hello to all !

So I started my MEDBOARD process on march23 , everything's been going at a quick pace. I signed my narsum last month. I am an ebenefits junkie. I check this thing every day. So Monday I noticed my case timeline changed from 28 July-19 OCT to 11 sept- 11 DEC I checked the documents requested box and it says peb rvw (I'm guessing this is an acronym for peb review) no longer needed. So today I logged on to ebenefits and my case timeline changed again to 9 sep- 01 DEC. has this happened to any of you guys ? Does the request and fulfillment of peb review mean My DA199 is coming soon? or am i just too anxious and driving myself crazy on ebenefits ? I've been trying to get in contact with my PEBLO and of course she isn't answering her phone. SOS ! Soldier in distress ! JKJK.

I am curious. You say you signed your NARSUM last month. How did that happen that you signed it? Did the doctor write it and called you in to review it and sign it? So you actually saw your NARSUM before it was sent up? Did they do an I-RILO on you also, or just NARSUM?

I am curious because I was never asked to sign my NARSUM, the doctor just sent it up before I saw it. After asking for copies of what had been done so far (2 months later!), my Doc sent me my NARSUM and it's full of erroneous info/opinions. That's my concern.

Thanks

I am curious. You say you signed your NARSUM last month. How did that happen that you signed it? Did the doctor write it and called you in to review it and sign it? So you actually saw your NARSUM before it was sent up? Did they do an I-RILO on you also, or just NARSUM?

I am curious because I was never asked to sign my NARSUM, the doctor just sent it up before I saw it. After asking for copies of what had been done so far (2 months later!), my Doc sent me my NARSUM and it's full of erroneous info/opinions. That's my concern.

Thanks

Yes I got the call about two weeks after I did all my exams..took it to the lawyers and they reviewed it with me. After that I took it to my Peblo to actually sign it.