eBenefits Ratings on Disabilities Page

Padgettra

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So I’m a little confused. When I started ides they opened one claim but them another one was reopened and that’s the only they rated me off of. Will they finish the first one or do I need to watch for them to reopen the one they sent my ratings from?
I think is normal because the same thing just happened to me. The first one (21JUN18) is now listed as complete (27SEP18) and please allow 7 to 10 business days to receive the decision via mail. The newly opened one (22AUG18 which matches with PEBLO message that IPEB found me UNFIT) is in decision process. As stated in previous threads, eBenefits is not real accurate for an IDES and is just an indicator. PEBLO will notify you and your 10 days start at that point.

Brittlv20

Registered Member
So my peblo will notify when my proposed ratings are finalized? My last day active was 22sep18, just hoping this only takes 30 days instead of 60

Padgettra

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
To my knowledge, yes. The IDES process that the PEBLO should have shared with you indicates that once notified by the PEBLO of your DoD and VA ratings you have 10 days to respond. This is the point you should contact council and in my case the OAC (Office of Airman's Council) or hire a lawyer, or contact the Veterans Service Organization which in my case is the DAV. I am in the Air National Guard and the Air Force IDES process. You need to keep all options on the table so do not let a suspense date pass without considering all aspects.

Attachments

• Disability Evaluation System Fact Sheet (April 2016).pdf
    212.6 KB · Views: 23

aramos

Registered Member
how many days should i give ebenefits to update the disabilities portion? said claim closed but no increase :( should i just wait for the letter before losing hope?

aramos

Registered Member
@aramos

Are you in the IDES process or are you already a Veteran?
Already 60% disability tru the va... was looking for an increase .
What was weird is I had another exam for weds and the va called to canceled it. When I check va website it said claim was closed and send the letter etc. But no changes yet on ebenefits then again this was today late afternoon so idk maybe some hope with this pandemic I could only assumed not all are working yet I guess

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">