eBenefits

More weird activity occurred on my account. There was another case apparently opened in April, but closed today? Also sadly my IDES case got pushed back to review of evidence.

Attachments

• 55A92F0A-66CF-42C4-8450-87D28F9961A0.png
    55A92F0A-66CF-42C4-8450-87D28F9961A0.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 27
More weird activity occurred on my account. There was another case apparently opened in April, but closed today? Also sadly my IDES case got pushed back to review of evidence.
That's strange

Update:

I spoke with the VA. They said they have a proposed rating and they sent it back to the PEB today.

Update:

I spoke with the VA. They said they have a proposed rating and they sent it back to the PEB today.
Good news and you said on ebenefits your IDES claim went back to review of evidence that gives me hope that eBenefits isn't accurate which I already know it isn't time estimate wise but meaning maybe it can not be closed but sent back to PEB with proposed ratings.

Good news and you said on ebenefits your IDES claim went back to review of evidence that gives me hope that eBenefits isn't accurate which I already know it isn't time estimate wise but meaning maybe it can not be closed but sent back to PEB with proposed ratings.

Yup. I guess the actual IDES claim itself doesn’t close until you’re out the military. I’m not sure what’s next, but my PEBLO said he will contact me when my 199 is complete.

If I could contact the PEB though I would to speed up the process.

Today is day 90 since unfit my notice. Found out yesterday that the 1099s are complete. Will meet with the PEBLO tomorrow am to discuss VA ratings.

Today is day 90 since unfit my notice. Found out yesterday that the 1099s are complete. Will meet with the PEBLO tomorrow am to discuss VA ratings.
Good luck hope you get what your expecting and more. Nice to see people who were found unfit in March start finishing up give me hope my day is on the way. Best of Luck

I called the VA yesterday to check the status. There are no new requests. They said it moved to the supervisors desk to be rated supposedly but wouldnt give me a time frame of when that would be. I'm so frustrated because everyone keeps giving me blanket responses that I could have found out myself.

2 people with more claims that submitted theirs after mine are about to sign their 199...I'm sitting on day 71.

I called the VA yesterday to check the status. There are no new requests. They said it moved to the supervisors desk to be rated supposedly but wouldnt give me a time frame of when that would be. I'm so frustrated because everyone keeps giving me blanket responses that I could have found out myself.

2 people with more claims that submitted theirs after mine are about to sign their 199...I'm sitting on day 71.
Same here hang in there, I know that doesn't mean much in relief at the moment. I can relate approaching 3 months waiting on ratings 4 since package was sent to PEB, most people found unfit around my time and even after are receiving proposed ratings, 199s or EAS its rough especially when you have no answers and are helpless to move things along. I sympathize and can only say wake up each day and tell yourself your one day closer it may not be much but its a fact. Keep calling keep asking questions confirm the confirmations and let your presence be known.... in a nice way of course:D. Best advice I got hope you hear something soon.

Congrats! We’re kinda on the same time frame. I signed my 199 today. Waller Hall should be calling me next week when I hit the transproc.
We're your proposed ratings similar to what the lawyer estimated?

Both ratings came back. Looks like I'll be out come July!

I’m not waiting on the PDA and to get put on JBLM Transproc. I’m ready as well. Once you get your 199, start turning in your CIF gear with a early turn-in memo from your supply room (has to be signed by the company commander). I typed my own memo up using an example from CIF and CO signed it.