Email Response from PDBR

hunter22375

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Out of curiosity, I emailed to get my docket number if possible since I could not find the letter I received containing it... so I could check online from time to time. This is the response I received:

Your case is in final PDBR processing which includes an administrative review and final PDBR signature. Once it is signed, it will be forwarded to the Army DDA, and once received, they will have 45 days to render their decision, then another 10 days to send you notification of that decision. These dates are approximate.

My question is... It states general time frames for once its signed... but does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes for this final PDBR review and signature to occur? Thank you in advanced.

Mine was in the same process and here is the response that I received when I asked the same quiestion about the DDA.

First email:

Your case is in final PDBR processing which includes an administrative review and final PDBR signature. Once it is signed, it will be forwarded to the Army DDA, and once received, they will have 45 days to render their decision, then another 10 days to send you notification of that decision. These dates are approximate.

Second Email:

No sir. Your will get a copy of the PDBR Record of Proceedings (our recommendation) with the Army DDA decision. It is the service that decides your application status.

Third Email:

We remain your POC throughout the review process. The process can take up to 24 months from application to decision. Your case file remains with the PDBR. Once our portion of the review is completed, it will be transferred to the Army DDA.

Respectfully,
Physical Disability Board of Review

Hunter,

We are all at sometime or another in the same boat. It took a year from submission to PDBR to final review and mine is still in final review and signatures since Oct 17 and those email are from Feb 18. I also took in account it's was the holiday so I know things slow down around that time frame. I have also been told by other members that some case have gone on for 3 years for final decision. What I am trying to find out who is the DDA for the Army.

Last edited:
Since it has been a little while, did you finally get your information from the Army DDA? About how long did it take. I got that same email on 15 Aug 2018 and this is the only time frame that I am really seeing for the Army. Most guys on here are in the Air Force and really getting screwed on wait time.