EVIDENCE GATHERING, REVIEW AND DECISION

mattk

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I just checked my ebenefits of my claim status, and it says preparation for decision. Is it a good thing? How far am I from the end of this claim approximately? Any ideas? Thank you

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just checked my ebenefits of my claim status, and it says preparation for decision. Is it a good thing? How far am I from the end of this claim approximately? Any ideas? Thank you
Its so hard to say honestly but that is step 5 out of 8 start of the decision stage. How long has you package been at the Va ? meaning found unfit by PEB and sent from them for proposed rating by VA. My package was sent on 26 March has been at prep for decision since April 11th I will be approaching 2 months on 26 May of waiting for Va proposed ratings. But I will say that it is different for everyone I have seen people go from prep for decision to decision approval in a matter of days and then will have there proposed rating a few weeks later after the movement on ebenifits it just depends honestly. Hope that helped.

Getlyve

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I'm still at pending decision approval but I already got my findings back it is very different for everyone but my package was sent the same time as 12mustang05 so he should be getting his soon, I claimed 10 things if that helps

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I'm still at pending decision approval but I already got my findings back it is very different for everyone but my package was sent the same time as 12mustang05 so he should be getting his soon, I claimed 10 things if that helps
yea your case gives me hope my stuff will come through soon

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Same , that's why it sucks because you don't know when to start school exactly or a job because it's last minute when you get released unless they push your EAS out longer
YES … exactly very frustrating you try to be proactive with your life like a responsible person but you cant because you have no control over any aspect of the process except for waiting. It is definitely a test of patience and faith.

Getlyve

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
YES … exactly very frustrating you try to be proactive with your life like a responsible person but you cant because you have no control over any aspect of the process except for waiting. It is definitely a test of patience and faith.
Hope you get your findings soon! It's frustrating I just hope I can take terminal literally the next week after I find out. You think that's possible if I'm all the way checked out?

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thanks and Anything is possible I would just be ready and stay on top of everything if you are already checked out that should save you a lot of time and if you have a good chain of command they should be speedy once you get your orders.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">