Faxing preliminary ratings

Jessica D.

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Is there some kind of magic word or phrase to tell these VA people on the phone to get them to fax my ratings?

Tony_D

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
They actually offered to fax mine, so it's strange they won't give you yours. Try telling them you still haven't received it in the mail, and instead of having it re-sent you'd like it faxed. If they say they can't do it, tell them you've been told otherwise(and know people who'd had it faxed).

jsa1974

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Is there some kind of magic word or phrase to tell these VA people on the phone to get them to fax my ratings?
Tell them you are on leave for an extended period of time away from your duty station and home and that you need them faxed to your present location. If they say no, ask for their supervisor.

Jessica D.

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Well, I'm only at about the 10 day mark on it. So, the lady I talked to today, who was a straight b****, had it resent to my house, but told me faxing was "not going to happen".

Jessica D.

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Tell them you are on leave for an extended period of time away from your duty station and home and that you need them faxed to your present location. If they say no, ask for their supervisor.
Urg. They are making me a bit frustrated. My case has gone pretty fast, so I don't think I should complain too much, but it's like this faxing thing is just a myth.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">