My timeline is as follows:
Diagnosed and referred 6 Feb 19
Contact made with PEBLO and IRILO questionnaire returned 25 Feb 19
Commanders Impact statement signed and returned-12 Mar 19
Case submitted to AFPC- 12 Mar 19
AFPC directs full MEB- 21 Mar 19
Met with PEBLO to go over MEB specifics- 22 Mar 19
Met with MSC coordinator to claim conditions- 28 Mar 19
VA exams started in late April and ended in early May.
PEBLO received copy of those CP exams and were sent off to providers for review, case was presented to local board this past Tuesday-11 Jun 19
I’m awaiting for one more doctor signature then it will be fully submitted next tues to the IPEB and I will meet with PEBLO to go over my options.
20 Jun- Signed off on the paperwork & case was forwarded to IPEB
8 Jul- was informed by PEBLO that I was found unfit & my package is at the VA awaiting ratings
18 Jul- VA claim closed/finished their part, package was sent back to the PEB for the DoD part
23 Jul- received myPers email notifying me that the AF 356 was sent to PEBLO, now awaiting contact with them

Reactions: NT3
I am glad to hear you are almost done. Hope you get the ratings you deserve! I am still waiting to hear back. Hope it is soon :)

So, I checked my VA.gov last night and it shows my case has been closed. Were you able to access your proposed ratings?

Signed for my ratings on Wednesday, awaiting separation orders, was told it could take up to 2 weeks. Hopefully sooner than that, I’m ready to start terminal lol

Nice! Hope you received fair ratings. I’m still waiting to hear from my PEBLO. Not sure how long the PEB will take to make their rating decision. Good luck to you on your next adventure in life!

You should receive them by government email.
I’m so envious that you’re so close to the end of this ridiculously unnerving process. Good luck to you on your future endeavors!

I am not sure but I know PCS orders are available thru vMPF so maybe it's the same. I received my email from myPers today so just waiting for my PEBLO to contact me. This base is very small so not sure what's taking so long. Praying to not have to appeal so I can retire very very soon.

You should receive them by government email.
I’m so envious that you’re so close to the end of this ridiculously unnerving process. Good luck to you on your future endeavors!
thank you!! I hope yours comes quickly! Does anyone know if the PEBLO sends these out?

Signed for my ratings today. I was told I should have my retirement orders in 2-4 weeks. Hoping sooner.