Finalized PEB to TRDL Message Timeline?

slayhert

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Ok, so I accepted my findings on APR 25th. I did put in a VARR, but I know the VA is done (no changes) and they have forwarded it back to the PEB (May 15th). From this point does anyone have any experience with how long it takes for PERS to send out the TRDL message?
My wife and I are ready to move on from here, and we have a house sitting empty in FL, that we want to get down to. Just trying to figure out how much longer I am going to be sitting here waiting.
I have also already started all the separations/retirement stuff, tGPS is done, capstone done, PSD appt already performed, and they are just waiting on the message, and my separations physicals, dental, etc are scheduled to be done in the next week.

Ready to get this done.

I accepted my findings and sent them back to the PEB on the 12th and I'm still waiting on a message. I got my index number from my PEBLO and I contacted PERS in Millington and they haven't recieved any indexes for the PEB for about 3 weeks and he suspects a new batch to come in at anytime. Due to some family issues I was luckily able to switch my date over the phone with him so I know my out date I just need the damn message to finalize all this bullshit and start leave! Keep me posted when you get your message

I accepted my findings and sent them back to the PEB on the 12th and I'm still waiting on a message. I got my index number from my PEBLO and I contacted PERS in Millington and they haven't recieved any indexes for the PEB for about 3 weeks and he suspects a new batch to come in at anytime. Due to some family issues I was luckily able to switch my date over the phone with him so I know my out date I just need the damn message to finalize all this bullshit and start leave! Keep me posted when you get your message

I will. I am guessing like they told you, that the PEB sends them in groups to millington.

I will. I am guessing like they told you, that the PEB sends them in groups to millington.

Yeah they send them in groups, that's what the dude said!

@Gunner1210 did you pick June 27th or was that the date given to you? I just found out today that my case was finalized on Jun 10th, so PERS should have the info now. I am ready for this to be done!

@Gunner1210 did you pick June 27th or was that the date given to you? I just found out today that my case was finalized on Jun 10th, so PERS should have the info now. I am ready for this to be done!

I selected July 27th. Due to some family life issues I called millington and had the date switched to June and had them expedite it.

Was really hoping someone could shed light on this by now.