Finally went Historical.

Cobra67

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I want to say the PEB has 10 days to finalize your package after you sign your findings and then they send it to Millington for processing. I'm not going to expect mine until the end of January. It seems everyone else in here is taking about 3 to 4 weeks from findings to orders. So yours should be coming soon.
Also I requested the 27th of March which was 83 days from when I signed. I have a lot of leave saved up and I want to get paid as long as possible.
They do 30+ Amt of leave you have on the books and make it the end of that month it brings you to

NAV LDO

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
They do 30+ Amt of leave you have on the books and make it the end of that month it brings you to
May I ask your source on this? I trust you, it's not that, I just want to have that in my 'hip pocket', as it were, when I call to plead my case for a later date. I selected 10 Apr, as this was 90 days out, the longest allowed, but would love to be allowed to have that extra 20 days until 30 April to secure a job. Plus, between 60 days of Leave and 20 Days Permissive TAD, I'd like to be able to take a much of that as possible. Plus, I need to sell my house, as well, so a lot to do in 90 days.

Tyler4130

Registered Member
I recieved my final orders today with a separation day of 27 Mar. I was really surprised that it came back that fast based on me signing my findings on the 3rd of January and today is the 12th of January. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here that answered my questions through this process. I thought this site was the biggest help through all of this. Thanks again everyone.

bcbberry

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I recieved my final orders today with a separation day of 27 Mar. I was really surprised that it came back that fast based on me signing my findings on the 3rd of January and today is the 12th of January. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here that answered my questions through this process. I thought this site was the biggest help through all of this. Thanks again everyone.
Congrats! How much leave do you have on the books?

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">