FIT or UNFIT

CMANN

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So yesterday i got a letter in the mail from the VA stating the my wife's birth date was wrong I call the VA and they fixed it. On va.gov it says my dependents claim is complete. The VA told me that my package was sent back to the PEB board on the 18th of Jan. Will the wrong birthdate for my wife slow the process down with the PEB board?

OllieT

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
No, you should be good. The PEB doesn't really care about your dependent status.

CMANN

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
For anyone tracking. The va completed my case jan 10. Accepting my findings tomorrow.
We very close time line hopefully I here something soon. And yes I was tracking you time line. Thanks for the update.

OllieT

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
@jonest28 did your case just get adjudicated by the PEB yesterday? Congratulations, I hope that you got what you were wanting and you get the opportunity to pick your EAS.

jonest28

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I accepted my findings today and they are being sent to HQMC to figure out my new Eas. Once i get that i'll go to IPAC with the letter they gave me to figure out my terminal etc.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">