FIT or UNFIT

jonest28

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just checked MOL New EAS April 29 2019. I am probably the happiest person in the world!!!!!!!!
Mine still hasnt posted to MOL yet. Wonder why your posted before mine since it was done before yours. Doesnt make much sense.

CMANN

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Mine still hasnt posted to MOL yet. Wonder why your posted before mine since it was done before yours. Doesnt make much sense.
Did you ask your PEBLO I know it depends on when they send you accepted ratings back.

sailer22

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I haven't either
Don’t rely on ebenifits to much. When I got the call to sign my documents my status on that website was like stuck on like the second or third to last stage. And even after I retired it still was stuck on that stage till about a month after I eas/retirement. It’s a tool, but it’s not always accurate.

CMANN

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Eas just posted.
So I'm retiring and i should get paid by the VA. Do i have to do anything to make that happen or does DFAS take care of all that? I've seen on here that people waive the DOD payment to get VA payment if that's the case I haven't been contacted to do so. Any advise or thoughts?

CMANN

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Everything was closed waiting on a letter from VA. I kind of feel like I'm in limbo.

jonest28

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My original claim from before the board's additional claim just closed and a 3rd one just opened up with a claim date of the day after my eas. This shits weird

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">