FIT or UNFIT

CMANN

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hopefully i can get an answer on here. My package was sent to the PEB. My EBenefits has open claim under Type: Compensation, Status: Preparation for decision, Updates: Development Letter sent. Does this mean the PEB Board has already determined fit or unfit? My peblo told me they have not got anything back yet. Any help would be awesome trying to figure out my time line.

I've read in older posts that if you are found unfit you will see a new claim on eBenefits pop up that just says "IDES". My claim was showing preparation for decision since last Tuesday, then yesterday I saw the claim for IDES. As of this morning though, the IDES claim has gone historical showing "complete". I'm not sure what all that means though, as I haven't heard anything from my PEBLO.

EDIT: To clarify, I don't know what it means. I'm just going off what I've read and seen myself, even though I don't have verification that the IDES claim means unfit.

Development letter sent is that they received your claim nothing more.

My package was sent to the Peb Nov 11th. I emailed my peblo for an update and he said as of dec 14th my package was at the VA for ratings and I should expect them sometime in February. I clarified and asked him if that meant I had been found unfit and am just waiting on the VA and he confirmed this. When did your package go up? I've also seen zero change in ebennies. Mine still is sitting at reviewing evidence.

Mine went up 11 November also. My status on eBenefits changed to “Preparation for decision” on 26 Nov 18. Nothing since then.

My package was sent to the Peb Nov 11th. I emailed my peblo for an update and he said as of dec 14th my package was at the VA for ratings and I should expect them sometime in February. I clarified and asked him if that meant I had been found unfit and am just waiting on the VA and he confirmed this. When did your package go up? I've also seen zero change in ebennies. Mine still is sitting at reviewing evidence.
I called the PEB 2 days ago and it's been with the VA for 25 days now.

I called the PEB 2 days ago and it's been with the VA for 25 days now.
Yeah my peblo told me to expect mid to late Feb. I figure its gonna move even slower with the Christmas and new year holiday.

Mine was sent to PEB 29 Oct 18
My peblo hasn't given me any info . Everything I've found out I've done my self. But since my package is at the VA for rating I was determined Unfit or I would have gotten back the fit status. Mine also says prep for decision. Competition date is 12 Jan 19.

Mine never reached out to me I had to ask him. I dont think they reach out until it's all done.

As in he/she never responded at all?
She said she had zero info for me and hasn't gotten anything back from the PEB. I don't think she can until it's complete. But I've seen threads on here were the Peblo will let you know fit or unfit.

Welp that's kinda shitty but at least if you know it's at the va you've been deemed unfit. Unless that wasn't what you were hoping for.

Welp that's kinda shitty but at least if you know it's at the va you've been deemed unfit. Unless that wasn't what you were hoping for.
It is i just want to know the timeline so I can plan for it. It's very stressful. It is what it is we'll see the end soon enough.

Well, the timeline you're on should be a tad ahead of me so i'd expect findings early feb and eas in april or may.

My package was received by the IPEB on 19-Nov and my claim went to Pending Decision Approval Monday afternoon on 17-Dec. I have yet to be told whether I'm fit or unfit.