Formal PEB question

Did you attach any personal statement with your appeal? I’m in the same process right now , and need to turn in my appeal tomorrow. Thanks.
The appeal letter my legal counsel sent to PEB include only new medical evidences. There was no personal statement. PEB looked at the new medical evidences and approved it.
My appointment with FPEB was then canceled.

I’m m typing one as we speak, and I’m requesting a formal hearing. Hopefully the appeal letter will suffice. Thank you for your time.

I’m m typing one as we speak, and I’m requesting a formal hearing. Hopefully the appeal letter will suffice. Thank you for your time.
Hopefully, PEB approved your appeal, that way you don't have to wait for the formal hearing.
Good luck!

Thank you Provis,
I got an appointed IDES legal representative who actually helped me filed a written appeal to IPEB and also requested a FPEB hearing. Today, I received a FPEB hearing date which is 3 months out from today (March 25, 2022).
when did you FPEB lawyer reach out or did you just go to base legal? Can you elaborate on what you did? In my case I wanted to do a VARR but my IDES lawyer said it was safer to elect FPEB but it sounds like you elected FPEB and did an appeal before the formal board?

Did you attach any personal statement with your appeal? I’m in the same process right now , and need to turn in my appeal tomorrow. Thanks.
No, I did not attach any personal statement. I only attached my most current and updated medical profile indicating medical condition getting worst

when did you FPEB lawyer reach out or did you just go to base legal? Can you elaborate on what you did? In my case I wanted to do a VARR but my IDES lawyer said it was safer to elect FPEB but it sounds like you elected FPEB and did an appeal before the formal board?
I went base legal, submitted most current and updated medical profile.Yes, I elected FPEB bu after reveiwing my appeal by PEB, it got approved and I did not have to wait for FPEB.