2020 08 January - Officially contacted by PEBLO
2020 15 January - VA Claim development Appointment, list had about 30-50 claims
2020 29 January - Had first C&P exam appointment, had a list of 15 appointments
2020 29 February - Last C&P exam appointment completed
2020 24 March - Received NARSUM findings, found UNFIT
2020 30 March - Concurred with NARSUM findings
2020 02 April - Case sent to Department of VA
2020 05 May - VA closed case

Just waiting on my PEBLO to contact me about my percentages at this point.

First and foremost,
Congrats on getting your ratings! I hope they are what you were expecting/hoping for.

Secondly,
Wow! 3 weeks to hear back about your ratings? That means I might have 2 weeks left....

First and foremost,
Congrats on getting your ratings! I hope they are what you were expecting/hoping for.

Secondly,
Wow! 3 weeks to hear back about your ratings? That means I might have 2 weeks left....

Thank you!

Yea it took longer than I expected but I got more than what I expected so im very pleased about my ratings. Hopefully your ratings will come in sooner!

I’m still waiting to be put on TRANSPROC, has anyone else been waiting 3+ weeks as well?

I’m still waiting to be put on TRANSPROC, has anyone else been waiting 3+ weeks as well?
I'm not there yet, but I would guess it's because they are about to release a whole bunch of people after this restriction lifts in a couple weeks. I assume they are trying to spread out movement over the next quarter to help alleviate the influx of cases. Just a guess.

I just signed my DA 199 on Friday so my Peblo told me 14 business days so I’m hoping it comes this week or next. I will keep you posted.

I just got the notification today that I can start out processing. My NLT date is 16 Sept but I have to get in contact with my TRANSPROC POC to get more information about my exact dates.

I just got the notification today that I can start out processing. My NLT date is 16 Sept but I have to get in contact with my TRANSPROC POC to get more information about my exact dates.
Congrats! Are you now going to turn in your DA 31 for permissive tdy and terminal leave? I had to talk to my S1 to figure out the correct way to do it

Thank you! Yea, I’m definitely going to talk to my S1 as well and see what I need to do.