Fort Benning COVID Timeline

byr5955

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I’ve yet to see a timeline during COVID for Ft Benning SMs so I hope there are a lot more of you out there with questions like me. Below is my current timeline:

25 June P3 initiated

29 June PEBLO assigned

02 July P3 signed

14 July MSC meeting and VA claims

Informed that due to COVID VA clinics were closed. Found the # QTC from a thread and contacted to schedule my own QTC appointments. My appointment was scheduled for 7 days later.

26 August QTC in Stockbridge, GA

18 September all exams were received and forwarded to MEB Provider to complete NARSUM

22 September contacted my PEBLO with NARSUM Sign and read appointment details

24 September NARSUM Read & Sign

Waiting ....

Thank you for sharing!

I’ve yet to see a timeline during COVID for Ft Benning SMs so I hope there are a lot more of you out there with questions like me. Below is my current timeline:

25 June P3 initiated

29 June PEBLO assigned

02 July P3 signed

14 July MSC meeting and VA claims

Informed that due to COVID VA clinics were closed. Found the # QTC from a thread and contacted to schedule my own QTC appointments. My appointment was scheduled for 7 days later.

26 August QTC in Stockbridge, GA

18 September all exams were received and forwarded to MEB Provider to complete NARSUM

22 September contacted my PEBLO with NARSUM Sign and read appointment details

24 September NARSUM Read & Sign

Waiting ....
Have you heard anything from the PEB yet? I'm at the same point you are

Have you heard anything from the PEB yet? I'm at the same point you are
Nothing yet. My PEBLO told me anywhere between 30days-4months. Timelines from other posts/bases have said they’ve received theirs in 2 weeks. When did you sign your NARSUM?

Nothing yet. My PEBLO told me anywhere between 30days-4months. Timelines from other posts/bases have said they’ve received theirs in 2 weeks. When did you sign your NARSUM?
25 SEP and my PEBLO said I should have the 199 back within 2 weeks from now

My PEBLO contacted me today as well with the word I was found unfit as well. She said it may take awhile to get my 199 so I’m going to go with what your PEBLO told you. Hoping you get the ratings you deserve.

I have been waiting since sept 12th for mine to come back, went trough the va rating process already just waiting on my 199.. I was told 2-8 weeks going on week 5

My PEBLO contacted me today as well with the word I was found unfit as well. She said it may take awhile to get my 199 so I’m going to go with what your PEBLO told you. Hoping you get the ratings you deserve.
I have been waiting since the 12th of sept, got all my paper work back today..Da 199 sent back up for processing

PEB Findings/ DA 199 received today
Prior to this I think you were about a day ahead of me in regards to notifications and NARSUM signing. I haven’t heard anything today from my PEBLO about my 199. Hopefully I do tho. What’s your next step?

Prior to this I think you were about a day ahead of me in regards to notifications and NARSUM signing. I haven’t heard anything today from my PEBLO about my 199. Hopefully I do tho. What’s your next step?
I signed my NARSUM SEP 25th. And I should get my letter of release by the end of the week and then orders