Fort Bragg Covid Timeline

Corbrod24

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I'm super anxious about how long this process will take I'm currently just waiting on my VA ratings and I just cant stop thinking about when I will get them or if it will take 3+ months. Anyone start their MEB process around the same time as me?MEBFINDING.jpg

Where did you get that info? I'm in the MEB board process at Bragg. Started May 26th. All VA exams complete. Waiting on VA to release exams to MEB Dr. so she can write up NARSUM. She told me once I sign NARSUM it goes to PEB for determination then I get my %. I've had to email MEB Dr. directly because my PEBLO has been no help at all. The last time I received an email from him was May 15 and the last phone call was June. I'm hoping to be done and out by end of Jan but the way things are going who knows.

Where did you get that info? I'm in the MEB board process at Bragg. Started May 26th. All VA exams complete. Waiting on VA to release exams to MEB Dr. so she can write up NARSUM. She told me once I sign NARSUM it goes to PEB for determination then I get my %. I've had to email MEB Dr. directly because my PEBLO has been no help at all. The last time I received an email from him was May 15 and the last phone call was June. I'm hoping to be done and out by end of Jan but the way things are going who knows.
Here is the link https://cms.mods.army.mil/cms/protected/report/soldierDashboard.aspx you need to be on a GOV computer to get access. Just call your PEBLO or VA and ask what the hold up/Status is. I got my NARSUM around 2 weeks or so after my exams from my PEBLO.

Finally found the info from the link you shared. Wondering how you are so far ahead of me when my board started earlier. Finished my exams over a month ago still waiting to get NARSUM.

1605544359235.png
1605544379939.png

My Referral date was 25AUG. Sitting in the same exact spot as you, just waiting. Keep us posted on what’s going on. Good luck.

My Referral date was 25AUG. Sitting in the same exact spot as you, just waiting. Keep us posted on what’s going on. Good luck.
Just got my percentages yesterday!! Signed my DA199 and sent that up today, just waiting to hear back from my PEBLO on when I will be getting orders then its 90 days of transition for me. Hoping to use leave days to shorten that up a bit and leave early.

Just got my percentages yesterday!! Signed my DA199 and sent that up today, just waiting to hear back from my PEBLO on when I will be getting orders then its 90 days of transition for me. Hoping to use leave days to shorten that up a bit and leave early.
I've been waiting since Oct. 1 for my DA.199/ratings...

I've been waiting since Oct. 1 for my DA.199/ratings...
well that would have been around the same time I was waiting for mine, I dont know the exact date but I was waiting since end of SEP. I would say to expect your ratings any day now but I dont wanna get your hopes up. Just call you PEBLO to keep updated.

well that would have been around the same time I was waiting for mine, I dont know the exact date but I was waiting since end of SEP. I would say to expect your ratings any day now but I dont wanna get your hopes up. Just call you PEBLO to keep updated.
Yeah its' unfortunate, my PEBLO just never answers the phone.

Yeah its' unfortunate, my PEBLO just never answers the phone.
I had to get my PEBLOs personal number since they aren’t working in the office. Your best bet is to find the VA reps number and call them directly. They would have more info than the PEBLO.

I had to get my PEBLOs personal number since they aren’t working in the office. Your best bet is to find the VA reps number and call them directly. They would have more info than the PEBLO.
Yeah, she finally reached out to me and said I'm still pending my IPEB/VA ratings.

Finally found the info from the link you shared. Wondering how you are so far ahead of me when my board started earlier. Finished my exams over a month ago still waiting to get NARSUM.

View attachment 6196
View attachment 6197
I suggest you call QTC for your exams if they haven't called you yet. Don't wait for them to call you to schedule your appointments. The number is 1 (800) 682-9701

just an update in case anyone cares, I got my Da 199 back on the 23rd on Nov, and today I was told from the transition center that I have to start my transition leave on the 22nd of Dec and whenever that leave ends is the day my Army Career is over. I will hang around a bit in case anyone wants to ask questions but for me its just out-processing from here and then im out.

just an update in case anyone cares, I got my Da 199 back on the 23rd on Nov, and today I was told from the transition center that I have to start my transition leave on the 22nd of Dec and whenever that leave ends is the day my Army Career is over. I will hang around a bit in case anyone wants to ask questions but for me its just out-processing from here and then im out.
Great to hear, I can't believe I'm still sitting here waiting since January. Doesn't make any sense.

Did you call the transition center or did they get ahold of you? I have sent my 199 back and waiting on orders now as well. Any info with this last part would be really helpful, thanks.

Did you call the transition center or did they get ahold of you? I have sent my 199 back and waiting on orders now as well. Any info with this last part would be really helpful, thanks.
I got my Da199 back from my PEBLO and she told me to go to the transition center and then they told me what I needed to giver them so I can start getting my orders. The lady that helped me is hooking me up I think because I've never seen someone with the same situation as me where they get there orders and are told that they can put in terminal leave within 30 days and be good.

I gotta get a memo signed from the commander though