Timeline at Fort Campbell, KY:

Referral from P/A: 16 January 2020
Referral Received by IDES: 02 February 2020
Completed Filing VA Claims with MSC: 02 March 2020
Complete Medical Exams with IDES/QTC: 13 August 2020
DoD Physician contacts me regarding my packet: 19 August 2020
PEBLO contacts me with NARSUM and signed: 26 August 2020
NARSUM and MEB findings submitted to IPEB: 02 September 2020

VA sent a proposed ratings of 70%, however, that is not set in stone just yet.

Still waiting on the word of unfit and a final decision from the PEB. I was informed by PEBLO that PEB is working fast and that there was a 4 week turnaround. I am about to hit that 4 week point. What are your experiences? I know you need patience in this process, but I am beginning to get really impatient. Especially when I see people get their stuff squared away after only 4-6 months. I have been doing this for almost a year now. What could be taking so long? How much longer do you think it will be?

After I sign off on my ratings, how much longer to get orders cut and start terminal leave? How far out do they push your "No Later Than Date" and will I be able to even take all of my terminal leave?

Thanks guy and thank you for your help.

abnerlozano

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
According to this chart from CMS Mods, it says I am currently under the PEB Findings and has a green check mark next to it. Does this mean that the PEB has determined and made a final decision and sent it back to my PEBLO? Can someone please help me understand this chart a little bit better. Thank you.
► - Expected Step
- Current Step
- Completed Step Within Goal
- Completed Step Late

GoalActualDelta from GoalArmy AverageDelta from
Army Average
Completed Date
Referral105.5002/10/2020
VA Claims1021+1112.318.6903/02/2020
Medical Exam45175+130109.9265.0808/24/2020
Medical Evaluation Board3510-2519.91-9.9109/03/2020
Informal PEB1521+68.3512.6509/24/2020
VA Rating154.7409/24/2020
PEB Findings125-712.67-7.67
PEBLO Counsel & Soldier Election1310.84
PEB Appeal or VA Reconsideration5596.90
PDA Action & SecArmy Approval107.00
Transition (Including Leave/PTDY)4583.01
Benefits3010.58
Overall IDES Process295232+115256.00-295.00

Sethmeisterrr

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Im at the same stage as you so im commenting so see any responses. But I can tell you that I just hit a full month today waiting for the PEB I was told by my peblo that they are reviewing it now so ill have mine by the end of the week. HOPEFULLY that is true!!! Its my understanding that it takes tops 3 weeks to get your orders cut and you have up to 90 days to get out once you get orders, so you can get out as soon as you finish all the outprocessing steps.

pamo1937

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
According to this chart from CMS Mods, it says I am currently under the PEB Findings and has a green check mark next to it. Does this mean that the PEB has determined and made a final decision and sent it back to my PEBLO? Can someone please help me understand this chart a little bit better. Thank you.
► - Expected Step
- Current Step
- Completed Step Within Goal
- Completed Step Late

GoalActualDelta from GoalArmy AverageDelta from
Army Average
Completed Date
Referral105.5002/10/2020
VA Claims1021+1112.318.6903/02/2020
Medical Exam45175+130109.9265.0808/24/2020
Medical Evaluation Board3510-2519.91-9.9109/03/2020
Informal PEB1521+68.3512.6509/24/2020
VA Rating154.7409/24/2020
PEB Findings125-712.67-7.67
PEBLO Counsel & Soldier Election1310.84
PEB Appeal or VA Reconsideration5596.90
PDA Action & SecArmy Approval107.00
Transition (Including Leave/PTDY)4583.01
Benefits3010.58
Overall IDES Process295232+115256.00-295.00
I am at this stage now, unfortunately I don't have positive news to tell you regarding how much longer the wait will be, but at this point in the process I am preparing for my retirement, moving back home and job hunting because the end is near I think.

abnerlozano

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Im at the same stage as you so im commenting so see any responses. But I can tell you that I just hit a full month today waiting for the PEB I was told by my peblo that they are reviewing it now so ill have mine by the end of the week. HOPEFULLY that is true!!! Its my understanding that it takes tops 3 weeks to get your orders cut and you have up to 90 days to get out once you get orders, so you can get out as soon as you finish all the outprocessing steps.
Awesome! Let me know if you do hear anything by the end of the week! I am not trying to get my hopes up but I hope that is the case with me too!

Sethmeisterrr

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Awesome! Let me know if you do hear anything by the end of the week! I am not trying to get my hopes up but I hope that is the case with me too!
Hey I just got mine lol im really hoping yours comes in soon! Im happy with my findings so ill be signing today! Hopefully I get my orders soon. 30 percent dod 100 percent va
Im still gonna be on the forum to help anyone with questions so lmk when you get yours!

GBAY79

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
If it has a check mark and no date of completion then that stage is not complete. Question is how is that PEB findings takes longer than finding out what your VA rating is. I am currently on my 15 day for Formal PEB. I don't see VA rating and PEB findings it goes from Informal PEB to PEBLO counseling Soldier election.

StaleCrustables

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey I just got mine lol im really hoping yours comes in soon! Im happy with my findings so ill be signing today! Hopefully I get my orders soon. 30 percent dod 100 percent va
Im still gonna be on the forum to help anyone with questions so lmk when you get yours!
That's awesome! When was your case submitted to the peb? How many claims did you have sent to the VA? I remember talking with you about a week ago. My case was sent to the PEB on September 14th so I'm hoping I hear back within the next 2 weeks.

Sethmeisterrr

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
That's awesome! When was your case submitted to the peb? How many claims did you have sent to the VA? I remember talking with you about a week ago. My case was sent to the PEB on September 14th so I'm hoping I hear back within the next 2 weeks.
Thank you!! Yes, I remember! I signed my NARSUM on the 2nd of September. I was told by my peblos supervisor that theyre expediting all of the cases at the PEB stage right now to make up for lost time due to covid. She said TOPS is two months wait but I highly doubt itll take that long. I know the anxious feeling waiting for that official word I hope yours comes soon and youre happy with the results! To help speed things up for the next step I recommend asking your peblo to email the commander asking him/her to write a memo to clear CIF early.

abnerlozano

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
That is awesome! I hope to hear something for me NLT Friday. I want to get this thing done. Given the fact that mine and yours were about the same timeline, I hope I get it back soon. I already have a memo built and awaiting my commander's signature for Early CIF turn in so once I receive word I can get scheduled and get a date to turn in all of my stuff.

I'll keep you posted! Thank you!

GBAY79

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
started in March due to COvid appointments stopped. I am currently in the PEB stage but still 49 days behind schedule.

Attachments

• g.PNG
    g.PNG
    28.8 KB · Views: 25

abnerlozano

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
started in March due to COvid appointments stopped. I am currently in the PEB stage but still 49 days behind schedule.
So on my chart, below "Informal PEB", it shows "VA Ratings" and "PEB Findings". It shows I am currently on the "PEB Findings" portion. My confusion is what is the difference between "Informal PEB" and "PEB Findings"? I haven't appealed anything because I don't have their decisions yet. It says the "Informal PEB" portion is complete as of 24 September 2020. But I am still on the "PEB Findings" portion. Am I still waiting on their findings or I am still in the PEB portion? That is where all my confusion lies on this chart.

abnerlozano

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So on my chart, below "Informal PEB", it shows "VA Ratings" and "PEB Findings". It shows I am currently on the "PEB Findings" portion. My confusion is what is the difference between "Informal PEB" and "PEB Findings"? I haven't appealed anything because I don't have their decisions yet. It says the "Informal PEB" portion is complete as of 24 September 2020. But I am still on the "PEB Findings" portion. Am I still waiting on their findings or I am still in the PEB portion? That is where all my confusion lies on this chart.

Attachments

• CMS MODS Short.png
    CMS MODS Short.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 28

pamo1937

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
i just received a call from my PEBLO and she informed me that I was found unfit and that in about another week I will receive my 199, so my guess would be that you will receiving either an email or phone call from your PEBLO soon.

abnerlozano

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
i just received a call from my PEBLO and she informed me that I was found unfit and that in about another week I will receive my 199, so my guess would be that you will receiving either an email or phone call from your PEBLO soon.
Awesome! Thank you! It seems that everyone that started after or around the same time as me already received ratings or at least the word that they were found unfit. Im getting really anxious. lol

pamo1937

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Awesome! Thank you! It seems that everyone that started after or around the same time as me already received ratings or at least the word that they were found unfit. Im getting really anxious. lol
Your time is coming, I hope you get the ratings you want.

abnerlozano

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Just got mine this morning! 40% Army, 70% VA. So my question now is, how will payment and all that work? Does this mean I no longer receive the lump sum payment of retirement pay? Or how will this all work now as far as that goes?
IM PUMPED NOW!

pamo1937

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Just got mine this morning! 40% Army, 70% VA. So my question now is, how will payment and all that work? Does this mean I no longer receive the lump sum payment of retirement pay? Or how will this all work now as far as that goes?
IM PUMPED NOW!
Ah told you lol.

Sethmeisterrr

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
IM PUMPED NOW!
Hey Congrats! Now we just gotta try to be patient waiting for those orders! I guess it takes about three weeks! Its cool you got yours around the same time as me. Im trying not to refresh my email constantly hoping Ive got a notification there for orders haha.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">