Timeline at Fort Campbell, KY:

Referral from P/A: 16 January 2020
Referral Received by IDES: 02 February 2020
Completed Filing VA Claims with MSC: 02 March 2020
Complete Medical Exams with IDES/QTC: 13 August 2020
DoD Physician contacts me regarding my packet: 19 August 2020
PEBLO contacts me with NARSUM and signed: 26 August 2020
NARSUM and MEB findings submitted to IPEB: 02 September 2020

VA sent a proposed ratings of 70%, however, that is not set in stone just yet.

Still waiting on the word of unfit and a final decision from the PEB. I was informed by PEBLO that PEB is working fast and that there was a 4 week turnaround. I am about to hit that 4 week point. What are your experiences? I know you need patience in this process, but I am beginning to get really impatient. Especially when I see people get their stuff squared away after only 4-6 months. I have been doing this for almost a year now. What could be taking so long? How much longer do you think it will be?

After I sign off on my ratings, how much longer to get orders cut and start terminal leave? How far out do they push your "No Later Than Date" and will I be able to even take all of my terminal leave?

Thanks guy and thank you for your help.

38special

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I don't think you can check, other than asking your PEBLO. I've been rather persistent in my pursuit for quantifiable answers, to no avail. I'm unsure of any process, or request that would fulfill my need for information at this point. I will be simply waiting for an answer at this point.
Absolutely I agree! Crunch time for me! In typical government fashion nothing comes fast... unless you owe them money or they need you to work a weekend

coat842009

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Absolutely I agree! Crunch time for me! In typical government fashion nothing comes fast... unless you owe them money or they need you to work a weekend
Good Afternoon SFC Mallicoat,

As of 10/23 the PEB has deemed you Unfit. Your ratings are now pending. Will email you as soon as I receive them.

38special

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member

As of 10/23 the PEB has deemed you Unfit. Your ratings are now pending. Will email you as soon as I receive them.

Well good news.. after multiple phone calls this morning.. have been found unfit as of 10/21/2020 pending VA/DRAS ratings now.

coat842009

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Well good news.. after multiple phone calls this morning.. have been found unfit as of 10/21/2020 pending VA/DRAS ratings now.
Congratulations brother, now we both wait for those ratings to come out. I at least know that I'm getting 90% VA, which I'm fine with, I just need to get that 30% or higher so I can be retired.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">