Fort Campbell NOV19 Timeline

My PEBLO was able to see that the VA had submitted documents and the Army PEB hadn't yet received them. She said she can see my proposed total rating but can't give me that information. I coaxed her to tell me if it was greater or less than 70% and she said "greater, but you didn't hear it from me." So she said she couldn't give me anymore details until the PEB sends her the DA 199. Fingers crossed that is this Friday or next week. She said it could take 2 weeks....but I don't ever trust the PEBLOs...lol

May I ask how many referred conditions you had? I had 26 so I am worried it may take longer than average.
I am about 10 days behind you as far as the PEB's Unfit findings, so hoping the next couple of weeks I will have my case close out as well.
I am glad to see the virus isn't holding things up TOO much.
I am West Coast, don't know if that matters as far as regional offices and whatnot.

Congrats on your close out!

May I ask how many referred conditions you had? I had 26 so I am worried it may take longer than average.
I am about 10 days behind you as far as the PEB's Unfit findings, so hoping the next couple of weeks I will have my case close out as well.
I am glad to see the virus isn't holding things up TOO much.
I am West Coast, don't know if that matters as far as regional offices and whatnot.

Congrats on your close out!

I had 2 referred conditions and 31 total conditions being considered. The 4-6 week timeline has been pretty accurate lately for claims closing. Tack on another week or two for 199 notification it seems.

I had 2 referred conditions and 31 total conditions being considered. The 4-6 week timeline has been pretty accurate lately for claims closing. Tack on another week or two for 199 notification it seems.

Okay well that makes me feel better!

Just received my 199 from my Peblo.

50% Army retired/90% VA permanent and total.

Not going to fight it, will work on getting them to service connect some stuff they missed to try and get to the 100. For now, I am happy to wait for my orders and take my terminal leave soon

Just received my 199 from my Peblo.

50% Army retired/90% VA permanent and total.

Not going to fight it, will work on getting them to service connect some stuff they missed to try and get to the 100. For now, I am happy to wait for my orders and take my terminal leave soon
Congrats! My case closed on va.gov a few days before yours, crossing my fingers I get my 199 soon too

Random question I know but, i am waiting for my ratings and watching the USPS informed delivery site and there is something coming from a DHL facility that I dont recognize. My proposed ratings would just be coming regular mail, wouldnt it?

Random question I know but, i am waiting for my ratings and watching the USPS informed delivery site and there is something coming from a DHL facility that I dont recognize. My proposed ratings would just be coming regular mail, wouldnt it?
You are correct, the VA only uses USPS from my understanding.

Well, I am a bit stunned and crushed right now. Paralyzed in thought would probably be the best explanation. I received my Narsum dictation and completed MEB packet this week and my C&P examiner for TBI and General Med were extremely inconsistent with my medical records and the actual exam that took place.

TBI- I am currently being seen at the TBI clinic and have multiple visits with diagnosis for post concussive headaches, nerve damage, dizziness, etc. The examiner spent 2 hours talking to me and her results were: "Unsubstantial evidence or diagnosis that a TBI has occured." Additionally, she did not mention any of my migraines and said the "general examiner will get your migraines."

Gen Med- This one is the worst. Mind you, he did not use a Goniometer on all but one of my ROMs..

Migraines: I have migraines with notes from my neurologist that say I have chronic migraines with 17 severe headaches and have had to leave work at least 5 times in the past month. Doc stated I have "less than frequent prostrating attacks" and states the migraines are not TBI related. (So now my TBI examiner didnt mention this and my gen med is stating im all good).

Shoulders: I can barely raise my shoulders to 45 deg and feel pain immediately on use. My examiner wrote that I have 170 degrees range of motion and slight pain. No impact functionally. I have a PT appt with measurements that state "severe pain and less than 90 deg motion. Substantial hip substitution when raising arms." So his statements prevent my shoulders from being a referred condition.

Back: I barely bent forward due to pain and have trouble moving my trunk left/right. He stated I have full range of motion with minor pain.

Vertigo: stated I had no medical history despite it being on my migraines. Referred back to TBI DBQ for headaches and vertigo, but remember that my TBI examiner deferred headaches to the general examiner.

Hips, Thighs, ankles, knee: Limited ROM and pain but the Examiner said no issues at all.

Ultimately, I dont know what to do and how this will pan out. These were significant issues of mine that were crucial for me to recieve 90-100% if included with my other conditions. I am waiting for the 4 day weekend to be over to see legal. My clinic has stated they will not repeat C&P exams despite the lack of a Goniometer. Does this mean I will have to wait till I get out to receive another exam?

I don't understand how this dude didn't at least quote my records rather than pencil whipping his own stuff. A lot of people have mentioned, "the examiner watches you while you come to the door and what you do while you are in the room." I wore summer PTs, did not take any jackets off, put my phone on a shelf(didnt bring mine in.) I also never bent over to tie my shoes.
So you had such a horrible experience with the whole process and terrible C&P exam results on paper and VA rated you at 90%? Do you mind sharing your individual findings/rating for the migraines and vertigo?