Fort campbell Peb

Thebarbqueman

Registered Member
Can anyone who's currently going through med board at Fort Campbell give me there time-line on how long the peb stage took for them recently. I'm stuck in the peb stage and I've been there for a few weeks.

This is where I'm at.
I got my NARSUM on Feb 4th and signed and submitted it the same day. My PEBLO said he submitted it the same day but idk if that's true or not. (He hasn't been exactly helpful)
March 19th he told me that the PEB received the VA ratings from DRAS. He told me "In about a week or so I should be done with the PEB".. we'll see about that. At week 2 now.

1617208566727.png

I am in a similar situation. It took about 8 weeks to get my PEB determination. I am still waiting for the findings and ratings to come down so I can accept and move on. I know I am really stressing because I am being looked at to start a civilian job in the start of June. I have found on some other forums it can be 3 months to complete the PEB phase as a whole.

DrewJitsu27, how did you get that image, I would like to find that on my case?

Unrelated does anyone have any experience with expediting the process and how long that has taken?

I'm in the same situation I have a civilian job waiting on me and I am also purchasing a home in a whole bother state and I sign for it May 4. I thought for sure everything would be done by then. I'm on week 4 of the peb. I would like to know if there's a way to expedite the process also. I'm ready to be done.

This is where I'm at.
I got my NARSUM on Feb 4th and signed and submitted it the same day. My PEBLO said he submitted it the same day but idk if that's true or not. (He hasn't been exactly helpful)
March 19th he told me that the PEB received the VA ratings from DRAS. He told me "In about a week or so I should be done with the PEB".. we'll see about that. At week 2 now.

View attachment 6568
Where do you access this screen? I’m assuming it only works on a government computer?

I am in a similar situation. It took about 8 weeks to get my PEB determination. I am still waiting for the findings and ratings to come down so I can accept and move on. I know I am really stressing because I am being looked at to start a civilian job in the start of June. I have found on some other forums it can be 3 months to complete the PEB phase as a whole.

DrewJitsu27, how did you get that image, I would like to find that on my case?

Unrelated does anyone have any experience with expediting the process and how long that has taken?
This is the link for the IDES dashboard. It is not entirely accurate and I take the information with a grain of salt, but it does help me feel reassured a bit knowing there is some sort of way to track this entire process.

looking at my cms dashboard.
goal total time: 268
Actual time: 255
Days remaining: 235

....yeah almost ten months in and I’m still in the MEB phase.
I keep telling myself it can always be worse. Woo-sahhhhh