Fort Campbell timeline

So here I sit another week down and the end of yet another month, still nothing. No update no movement, nothing. I am so tired of dealing with all of this crap its ridiculous. I am just about to give up checking anything and face the fact that it may be another year before I get out. Just tired of being disappointed everyday.

Did you contact your Osbudsman yet?

So here I sit, just got off the phone again with the ombudsman and he said he has no answers because he has talked to everyone he knows and they say they are waiting on something but no one can answer what it is they are waiting on. This is the most bullshit thing I have ever been through in the Army in all my 18 years in. I have a job lined up and have a tentative start date of 1 Aug which means I would have to move by 15 July but as time goes by its looking as if I may have to pass that up. Just don't know how they say people are here to help and answer questions but have no answers. Just another way to fuck over veterans and their families.

Last week my claim add on my dependents to it but I still have no historical claim. some say this means its done but others say its not. No one seems to have answers. Well I'm done bitching for now. If anyone has anything please help.

So after talking to my Ombudsmen a couple times, which last was June 3, my case has now gotten the proposed ratings as of June 9. Today I called my PEBLO just to see what if anything was going on and he said my 199 is waiting on signatures. Not sure as to how long it takes to sign something but my PEBLO says he hopes to have it by tomorrow or Wednesday. So fs crossed I get my ratings finally.

Any luck with your 199 im waiting to.

Also who called you with the proposed ratings

Yea I signed my 199 today. My ombudsman was the one who organ ally told me about my ratings.

So you got your 199 like a week after your claim closed

That's how long it took mine. It just all depends on your case though

My claim closed two days before JP and I still don't have my ratings. My PEBLO said this week or next!

On yoursecond claim the ides one did it have all of your unfitting conditions on it? Mine just had 1

My second claim had no conditions on it. Just said IDES. Nothing else. My original claim had everything still on there plus added my dependents. Looked like this the entire time

Attachments

• IDES.png
    IDES.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 29
Screenshot_2016-06-20-08-12-06.png this is what mine said

i called to verify that it was my ides claim and they said yes and that my proposed ratings have already been sent to PEB

Good news from your PEBLO! Once the claim closes, the average waiting time is a month or so till you get ratings. Some are getting quicker but I'd just expect a month and it's less stress waiting. JP got his quick! Hope you hear back soon. The waiting game sucks.

I am curious to know does anyone know how long it takes to hear from transitions after you sign your 199?

Got my ratings and signed 199 today 40/90 pdrl

Congrats!!