Fort Campbell timeline

I was told within 10 days if not to call transitions and ask for your self

From an U.S. Army perspective, you can contact the military installation's Retirement Services Office (RSO) or Transition Center (TC) for a status update about your TRANSPOC-III message.

To that extent, upon receipt of the TRANSPOC-III message, the RSO or TC or other personnel support facility will publish the discharge, refrad, or retirement order hopefully in a timely manner. Take care! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

I have a couple of question.. Im in Fort Campbell and currently going thru the meb process, today i picked my c&p appointments. Does anyone know how fast is the process is here in fort campbell and what precentage i might get from the army for 2 left knee surgeries..

I have a couple of question.. Im in Fort Campbell and currently going thru the meb process, today i picked my c&p appointments. Does anyone know how fast is the process is here in fort campbell and what precentage i might get from the army for 2 left knee surgeries..

I just completed MEB separation here are Fort Campbell. As for Timeline it really depends on all your claims you are getting rated for as well as the turn around for each packet sent in for review. I started my process 31 Aug 2017 and had my percentages back by 27 November 2017. I signed my packet the beginning of Dec and had my orders Transition Orders cut the beginning of Jan 2018 Cleared and received DD214 in hand on 24 Jan 2018 On transitional leave with a Final Day in Army of 14 March 2018. Would have been sooner but I used the MEB Legal team to look over each packet I received and that added some time on as well (highly recommend you do that as they can make sure you are getting everything correctly) . Remember each case is different so you can expected anywhere to 4 to 6 months ( not counting transitional leave).

As for percentages for you 2 left knee surgeries I am not sure but I hope for the best for you.

I just ETS'd yesterday from Bragg. I had 4 right knee surgeries, only got 10% from the Army.