script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Fort campbell timeline

aek23

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello I am new to posting but have been reading this forum for awhile and needing advice on the process since everyone that has submitted around the time I did or after has been getting their ratings back.
Here's my timeline at campbell:
09AUG2021: referred to MEB
13AUG2021: talked with MSC
19AUG2021: spoke/ met with PEBLO
09-10SEP2021: QTC exams
22SEP2021: VA claims sent, looked over NARSUM
27SEP2021: NARSUM signed
28SEP2021: sent to PEB
29OCT2021: contacted PEBLO, said case was still at vote 1 in PEB
23NOV2021 (today) : contacted PEBLO again, still no update....

….
anyone else stuck at this stage? any advice?
thanks in advance

NSDQ_Evan

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I’m at Campbell, and funny enough, my case was sent to the PEB on September 28th as well.

On October 18th I was CC’d in a email to my First Sergeant and Commander from my PEBLO stating I was found unfit, and for them to provide a memorandum for me to clear CIF.

As of November 10th, my PEBLO says my 199 was finished and uploaded in the system, but is still waiting for signatures by the PEB before it can be sent to me. Fast forward to today, still crickets here…

NSDQ_Evan

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Forgot to mention, all in all were pretty identical. I was referred on August 10, 2021. I was about to put up my own post, but I saw yours. You have pretty much addressed everything I was going to.

aek23

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Any idea who to call about getting any sort of status update? I have been stuck at vote 1 apparently for 2 months or my peblo isn't relaying anything.
Forgot to mention, all in all were pretty identical. I was referred on August 10, 2021. I was about to put up my own post, but I saw yours. You have pretty much addressed everything I was going to.

NSDQ_Evan

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Any idea who to call about getting any sort of status update? I have been stuck at vote 1 apparently for 2 months or my peblo isn't relaying anything.
You can try the Fort Campbell Ombudsman. I don’t have the number off the top of my head, but it should be in one of your IDES Briefing packets/counselings. The timing sucks right now especially because of the Holidays. My PEBLO is actually on leave until next week.

Barnesx1

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Fort Hood, TX

I’ve been accepted in school in the state I’m moving to and I asked my PBELO about submitting it but, he told me that I’m a soldier first (although I can’t deploy with my unit) and that I should have told my first seargent that I wanted to go to school. I’m not sure why and what that means. I signed my Narsum on October 5th and proposal on October 19th. Just waiting on the PEB and I’m not sure why it’s taking them so long when the VA only took 2 days. I started my MEB process January 2021. Anyone has advice or can shed a lil light I’m all ears. Thank you.

aek23

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Your Peblos response is interesting… being why would you need to reel your first sergeant about school??? Have you submitted your school acceptance?

Barnesx1

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
No, attempted to yesterday but that was his response. He told me that the expedited memo is for work not school and that I should have had the talk about school with my first sergeant.