MEB resubmitted 9 Jan 2018
MEB initiation 11 jan 2018
MEB briefing 16 Jan 2018
MC VA claims 17 Jan 2018
1st C&P 22 Jan 2018
Last C&P 2 Feb 2018
EMG already scheduled 16 Feb
8 Feb Call from Peblo saying Narsum will be ready tomorrow
9 Feb met with Peblo and opted to rebut the return to duty recommendation from the MEB. P3 profile disappeared and new P2 profile states that soldier meets retention standards
15 feb met with legal representative
28 feb rebuttal sent to peblo
7 March unfit memo from PEB
8 March evidence review/gathering ebenefits
13 March preparation for decision ebenefits
15 March Peblo called with 90% VA
16 March Peblo called with 30% DOD
19 March signed 199
20 March name hit the notification list, call from SFAC
21 March retirement briefing
22 March leave calculation
27 March received orders

txgal817, although not at Ft. Carson I see your timeline towards the end really sped up!

I'm really surprised how much information you got from your PEBLO in the last month. My paperwork went from the PEB to VA on 1MAR and I haven't heard anything yet even though ebennies shows I have a historical case.

If you dont mind me asking, how much leave are you taking and did your orders match up?

txgal817, although not at Ft. Carson I see your timeline towards the end really sped up!

I'm really surprised how much information you got from your PEBLO in the last month. My paperwork went from the PEB to VA on 1MAR and I haven't heard anything yet even though ebennies shows I have a historical case.

If you dont mind me asking, how much leave are you taking and did your orders match up?

Yeah everything went a lot faster than I thought it would. My Peblo kept me in the loop on everything. I am taking 29 days of leave and 20 days PTDY. The rest I am selling due to the 90 day window for me to be out.

Also

Also, yes my orders matched up. The rep that did the leave calculations with you, is responsible for making sure Transitions has your correct date for final out. My date is the day before my 90 days. Day one was the day my name hit the transproc list.

Also

Also, yes my orders matched up. The rep that did the leave calculations with you, is responsible for making sure Transitions has your correct date for final out. My date is the day before my 90 days. Day one was the day my name hit the transproc list.

Hey I was curious, I'm on Carson too, my case went historical and so I'm expecting I'll sign my 199 pretty soon. I know we have to do that brief at the SFAC before the leave calculation appointment. I was wondering, at that appointment, how do they do it and how is your last day determined? Say I only have 30 leave days saved up. Are orders given for 90 days automatically and you take leave from that? Or do they make it so your last day is sooner based on how much leave you have?

Here’s my complete timeline:

PA submitted MEB 27 Oct 17
Initial meet with MEB 1 Nov 17
Packet kicked back 4 Nov 17
PA resubmitted packet 8 Nov 17
Kicked back 11 Nov 17
Ortho followup 19 Dec 17
Occupational therapy followup for range of motion 9 Jan 2018
MEB resubmitted 9 Jan 2018
MEB initiation 11 jan 2018
MEB briefing 16 Jan 2018
MC VA claims 17 Jan 2018
1st C&P 22 Jan 2018
Last C&P 2 Feb 2018
EMG already scheduled 16 Feb
8 Feb Call from Peblo saying Narsum will be ready tomorrow
9 Feb met with Peblo and opted to rebut the return to duty recommendation from the MEB. P3 profile disappeared and new P2 profile states that soldier meets retention standards
15 feb met with legal representative
28 feb rebuttal sent to peblo
7 March unfit memo from PEB
8 March evidence review/gathering ebenefits
13 March preparation for decision ebenefits
15 March Peblo called with 90% VA
16 March Peblo called with 30% DOD
19 March signed 199
20 March name hit the notification list, call from SFAC
21 March retirement briefing
22 March leave calculation
27 March received orders

Thank you for taking the time to post this info!