Fort Drum Timeline

50 days waiting for ratings is the Army average, and the no-appeal button on VA.gov has no bearing on the speed of getting ratings back. It was a complete coincidence.
yea I am currently at 90+ days waiting

yea I am currently at 90+ days waiting
Wow that a long time I'm a month behind Feb. 26 but question if you don't mind me asking how many claims did you have going to the VA. I had 57 claims total so it may take a while for me even though my ebenifits say preparation for decision that site seems to be irrelevant besides the received claim date.

Wow that a long time I'm a month behind Feb. 26 but question if you don't mind me asking how many claims did you have going to the VA. I had 57 claims total so it may take a while for me even though my ebenifits say preparation for decision that site seems to be irrelevant besides the received claim date.

Attachments

• B31D2320-81A8-468E-A155-9A62EBF6C58E.png
    B31D2320-81A8-468E-A155-9A62EBF6C58E.png
    332.3 KB · Views: 46
ok I see will maybe it isn't the amount of claims, that would point toward the regional office your are assigned. But I suppose the honest answer is WHO KNOWS...lol. I give up trying to figure it out guess ill just wait happily.

Hi, I just got referred for my medboard and I was reading up on posts and I’m actually in fort drum too. I was wondering when did you end up getting your orders and did you get out yet ?