Fort Huachuca Timeline

Appreciate your input but that's not what my lawyer said. We shall see. I'll update when I have more information.
Understand, but what I am trying to decipher from your post is have you been in for 20 Years, and if not, why are you trying to up the DOS rating if you hit 100% from the VA which will pay higher than the DOD rating. And I got my information directly from BAMC (they tend to have a little bit more knowledge on these things than a lawyer)

Understand, but what I am trying to decipher from your post is have you been in for 20 Years, and if not, why are you trying to up the DOS rating if you hit 100% from the VA which will pay higher than the DOD rating. And I got my information directly from BAMC (they tend to have a little bit more knowledge on these things than a lawyer)
Thanks, I am an O-4. Any percentage higher than 40% will result in a retirement pay higher than the 100% VA payout. So, the VA would pay the first portion and the DOD would pay the difference. The VA rated my neuromuscular disorder under the wrong diagnostic rating, hence the VARR. According to my MEB lawyer, the VARR will result in a completely different rating which will likely be higher than 40%. Hope that helps.

End of FEB: Initial PEBLO Contact
01MAR22: Legal
7MAR22: Initial VA contact
22MAR22: First QTC exam
9APR22: Final QTC Exam
Turns out my last QTC Exam (the comprehensive medical exam) was trashed in the QTC system, so the Doc ended up calling me and doing it over the phone..
29APR22: Final QTC Exam
16MAY22: NARSUM Signed
24MAY22: Unfit notification from IPEB
25MAY22: Packet submitted to DRAS
15JUN22: Proposed VA rating received (awaiting DOD rating)
29JUN22: 199 received - current DOD retirement is at 40% (3 referred conditions). The VA rated one of my referred conditions under the wrong diagnostic code, so I'm working with JAG to submit a VA Reconsideration Request
13JUL22: MEB Attorney completed the VARR and PEBLO uploaded the packet.
28JUL22: Results of VARR received with an increase in DOD rating from 40% to 70% with the 3 referred conditions combined)

70% DOD / 100% VA

Referred conditions:
60% Cramping Fasciculation Syndrome (Neuromuscular Disorder)
20% combined Bilateral knees (severe Chondromalacia / Bone on Bone)

Waiting on Transpo now and NLT date which should come next week.

16DEC21: Referred to MEB
16DEC21: Initial PEBLO Contact
HBL delayed until 03JAN21
05JAN22: Legal
06JAN22: Initial VA contact
01FEB22: First QTC exam
16FEB22: Final QTC Exam
25FEB22: NARSUM received and signed
08MAR22: Case sent to PEB
25MAR22: Case sent to DRAS
28MAR22: Case returned to PEB (Proposed VA rating 90%)
How did you find ou it was sent to DRAS?