Fort Irwin

Jaenisch

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Wow, you signed your 199 way before me and you still havent finished PDA? The PDA analyst has my file so I am expecting it to be done this week.

Eman

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
PDA analyst received my packet on the 31st. I have been saying "Ill hit the list this week", for awhile now lol. The word on the street is they are starting to pick up and get things moving so hopefully it will be this week!!

Jaenisch

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
PDA got my packet the 10th and assigned it to an analyst on the 15th. Maybe we hit the list same time.

Eman

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
WTF!!!! Lucky! I'm still sitting in my office waiting! Good luck with your new adventure!

Goku

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Mine was sent to PDA on the 7th and accepted the 11th. Still waiting.

Eman

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I got the info from my peblo. They can see every time your case moves. My 199 was sent 24 July but was not accepted by the PDA analyst till 31 July...

Jaenisch

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
You can ask your PEBLO to tell you EXACTLY when it was assigned to an analyst. You can also call PDA (number in forums). Then you need to submit an ICE complaint daily saying that their service is bad and its past 10 days. You can also email PDA (email on HRC) and complain that PDA has had your case for more than 10 days and ask why. Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Eman

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Who did you send the ICE about and who did you submit it though? I was looking online but couldn't figure out which post in VA it needs to go through...

White M

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Eman, I am also located in Fort Irwin. I started the process the same week as the person who began this thread. I signed 199 on 1 SEP and PDA accepted in on 11 SEP. It was assigned to an analyst on 26 SEP and I was called in my Commander's office yesterday to fill out a couple counselings on transition and my DA 31. Lv starts on 27 OCT and retirement date is 21 December. Best of luck to you.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">