Fort Lee Timeline for Back issues

Jtwrench

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I am just starting this process and have a ton of questions. I got my P3 on the Sep 13, and have not heard anything since. My profile still says approved/provisional so I think that it hasn't gotten the second signature. The other possibility is that it is on hold because I am in a Partial Hospitalization Program (outpatient) for PTSD and MDD.

My back issues are confusing as there are 3 or 4 diagnosed issues.

Anyway here is the start of my timeline:
13 September given P3 by Ortho

Id call and check. Thats very odd for it to take that long to hear anything. You should have atleast gotten a call to do meet and greet with peblo and ides inprocess brief

Having still not hearing anything, I decided to be proactive and talk to my commander about his NMA that will need to be done. Lucky for me, he just started a Med board too. He has also written a ton of these NMAs recently and almost all have come out with 100%!

Having still not hearing anything, I decided to be proactive and talk to my commander about his NMA that will need to be done. Lucky for me, he just started a Med board too. He has also written a ton of these NMAs recently and almost all have come out with 100%!
ya id say its probably on hold from your ptsd. they want all the medical evidence for you meb as possible. the more the better for sure. i hope you the best of luck. and hope you get what you want. fit or unfit. keep us updated.

So not much to update....BMH just added a P3 to my profile yesterday. Today my profile has vanished. Kind of confused on that point.

*Update*
Anyway here is the start of my timeline:
24 October Mental Health adds P3
25 October my profile vanishes

New update of sorts....My P3 profiles all got returned to the providers by someone in Germany. It appears that the approving authority for one of my providers is in Germany where he just PCS'd from. So the waiting starts over,,,,maybe another month before I get the second signature!

*Update*

26 October my profiles are returned to providers

Latest Update:
Finally got my P3 straightened around, now waiting on second signature again. Had my MEB brief yesterday so things are moving.

5 November profile resubmitted
5 November MEB Brief

Latest update:

5 November MEB Brief
20 December 1st C&P Exam

glad everything got straightened out, I had some hiccups with my MSC so I am a little behind the wheel myself. But I just finished all of my C&P exams (Fort Gordon)

Latest update:

5 November MEB Brief
20 December 1st C&P Exam
4 January Last C&P

Latest update:

5 November MEB Brief
20 December 1st C&P Exam
4 January Last C&P
24 January Received NARSUM
28 January Met with legal to review NARSUM and 3947. Legal estimates 60% DOD and 100% VA.

Congrats on the news, hopefully they stick. I was just informed that my C&P Results came in this past Friday so they have 5 days to prepare my NARSUM.

Latest update:

5 November MEB Brief
20 December 1st C&P Exam
4 January Last C&P
28 January Met with legal to review NARSUM and 3947. Legal estimates 60% DOD and 100% VA.

Update finally!!

5 November MEB Brief
20 December 1st C&P Exam
4 January Last C&P
8 February Ebenefits changed to "Preparation for Decision" (Still no unfit memo) also VA.GOV estimated time also changed.

Has anyone received the email saying that your direct deposit has changed? Heard this might be a good indicator that someone is working on my ratings. Make sense?

5 November MEB Brief
20 December 1st C&P Exam
4 January Last C&P
8 February Ebenefits changed to "Preparation for Decision" (Still no unfit memo) also VA.GOV estimated time also changed.
11 February Received email about direct deposit info...

Looks like you’re having an abnormally long timeline! Any new news?

Looks like you’re having an abnormally long timeline! Any new news?
No news yet....my packet is at the VA waiting for ratings.

My PEBLO was telling me that the VA moved 60 “raters” out of that division to somewhere else

I as well am currently waiting for ratings/199 as well.

It looks like we have the same timeline....

yea hopefully it goes quick, I expected to be done roughly around april. I have no plans on taking terminal leave though. So when I am finished I am finished