Fort Lee Timeline for Back issues

I haven’t yet. I called my MSC and they emailed Seattle. Proposed ratings done, waiting on 199

I haven’t yet. I called my MSC and they emailed Seattle. Proposed ratings done, waiting on 199
We have the same MSC so hopefully he will do the same for me as I get closer to the 90 day mark. Which PEBLO do you have? The Mr or Mrs?

Mrs. But yeah call your MSC. PEBLO can’t do much of anything. I hope he makes the phone call for you because it really helped my case.

Mrs. But yeah call your MSC. PEBLO can’t do much of anything. I hope he makes the phone call for you because it really helped my case.
I guess I’m going to to do the same, I’m at fort Campbell and my peblo is saying the same thing ‘“give another month” smh. Hopefully the msc can help move it along quicker on day 63 now

I guess I’m going to to do the same, I’m at fort Campbell and my peblo is saying the same thing ‘“give another month” smh. Hopefully the msc can help move it along quicker on day 63 now

damn, I'm at fort campbell as well. when did you start your process?

I’ve started in October. I been waiting on ratings since January.

Hey Jtwrench, did you get a chance to call?
I call my MSC weekly and he has yet to send an email to anyone. He checks the system and tells me how many people are ahead of me.

I call my MSC weekly and he has yet to send an email to anyone. He checks the system and tells me how many people are ahead of me.
Wow. Is there a significant amount of people ahead of you? I called the VA. They have my proposed ratings but they won’t tell me. Friday I’m gonna ask my Peblo for them.

How did you find out your ratings were done?
My MSC told me and it popped up on my ebenefits. I just signed my 199 today. Now I’m waiting on my retirement date, which my Peblo said could come back in a day or so.

My MSC told me and it popped up on my ebenefits. I just signed my 199 today. Now I’m waiting on my retirement date, which my Peblo said could come back in a day or so.
Same, signed mines yesterday now waiting on transproc for retirement date, ready to go tomorrow lol

I know it is no big deal and inaccurate but my dates changed on Ebennies. Now it says 8/19/19 to 11/19/19.

I know it is no big deal and inaccurate but my dates changed on Ebennies. Now it says 8/19/19 to 11/19/19.
I usually avoid questions about eBenefits; however...

a. No VA employee is making direct changes to your eBenefits "information"
b. eBenefits is a pirate system in that it takes information from other VA systems and that info can cause the info you see on eBenefits
c. Projected completion dates are not directly related to your own claim. They are statistical averages based on similar claims processed by the VA
d. In my opinion, one can count on the following being accurate in eBenefits:
--Claim Received
--Claim Completed

My thoughts on this matter are based on seeing dozens of eBenefits questions and replies elsewhere over an eight year period .

Edited to add: "...could be adjustment based on the algorithm that it is premised on doing a reset based on statistical averages of time frames to process similar type claims and similar type claims at certain points in the process. The algorithm takes into account historical and current data."
"Point being, every claim is different, each claim can stay in a stage for shorter or longer, some c&ps are ordered, received or reviewed sooner or later than other."
Source: Veterans Benefits Network (which has always had at least one VA rater as a member for the past 8-10 years). It is a fine site, but the PEB Forum serves Chapter 61 retirees better since they are the primary focus.

Good luck,
Ron

Last edited:

Mine changed yesterday too, and I called the VA yesterday early afternoon since it's been close to 100 days and my PEBLO and MSC told me that there was no information theycould get for me (which I know IS the truth and some do and some do not)

she said that someone had worked on my claim earlier that day and yesterday at their close of business mine updated. Dates changed and it went from Pending Decision to Review of Evidence.

I have been told by several people this means they have sent your claim back to the PEB with their proposed ratings and that it should be a matter of time before you hear something..

Attachments

• ebennies.PNG
    ebennies.PNG
    58.8 KB · Views: 43
  • va1.PNG
    va1.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 42
Mine changed yesterday too, and I called the VA yesterday early afternoon since it's been close to 100 days and my PEBLO and MSC told me that there was no information theycould get for me (which I know IS the truth and some do and some do not)

she said that someone had worked on my claim earlier that day and yesterday at their close of business mine updated. Dates changed and it went from Pending Decision to Review of Evidence.

I have been told by several people this means they have sent your claim back to the PEB with their proposed ratings and that it should be a matter of time before you hear something..
On the va.gov there should be another claim(updated after c&p exams) and that one should say closed. Call your peblo first thing in the AM to see if they have your proposed. They may even be finished with the PEB also. Good luck.

On the va.gov there should be another claim(updated after c&p exams) and that one should say closed. Call your peblo first thing in the AM to see if they have your proposed. They may even be finished with the PEB also. Good luck.

Currently I do not have a closed case, and my PEBLO is on leave until Tuesday as I tried to stop by.

This does NOT mean that your proposed rating is ready, however, it may mean that the VA rep who is currently working on your case needed more information from either your medical record, C&P examiner or your PCM before he/she can forward your file for rating (and this will explain why your estimated date of completion was pushed back into 2020). Once they have the information they are looking for (depending on how fast your examiners/medical records are able to provide what they are asking for) then your file will be submitted for rating and then you will go from Review of Evidence to Preparation for Decision (and your date of completion will move forward).

My Advice: Call the VA hotline to find out exactly who they sent your paperwork for more information.

This does NOT mean that your proposed rating is ready, however, it may mean that the VA rep who is currently working on your case needed more information from either your medical record, C&P examiner or your PCM before he/she can forward your file for rating (and this will explain why your estimated date of completion was pushed back into 2020). Once they have the information they are looking for (depending on how fast your examiners/medical records are able to provide what they are asking for) then your file will be submitted for rating and then you will go from Review of Evidence to Preparation for Decision (and your date of completion will move forward).

My Advice: Call the VA hotline to find out exactly who they sent your paperwork for more information.

Yea I considered this over what the other opinions I heard had said, in all honesty again, I would rather they take their time and get everything right rather than I have to rebuttal everything because it is incorrect.

Thank you for your comment :)