Fort Lee Timeline for Back issues

My claim closed today on VA.gov!! 97 LONG days. Now to wait for my PEBLO to call.....

congrats Jtwrench. mine just closed today as well. my proposed VA rating is 100% per the PEBLO. just waiting on the PEB for the DOD rating.

My claim closed today on VA.gov!! 97 LONG days. Now to wait for my PEBLO to call.....
I ask everyone this guess I'm trying to see if there is a trend, but how many claims(number only) did you have especially since yours took 90 plus days curious? I have 57 so Im hoping the timing is equivalent to the number of claims.

I am currently sitting at 105 days waiting on ratings. I have 15 claimed conditions.

I had 13 but it could also depend on the complexity of the claims as well.

WOW ok guys well dang it IDK

congrats Jtwrench. mine just closed today as well. my proposed VA rating is 100% per the PEBLO. just waiting on the PEB for the DOD rating.
Did you call your Peblo or did they reach out to you?

I ask everyone this guess I'm trying to see if there is a trend, but how many claims(number only) did you have especially since yours took 90 plus days curious? I have 57 so Im hoping the timing is equivalent to the number of claims.
31 total claims

I emailed the PEBLO then she called me

Currently at 16 claims 115+ days at the moment

Currently at 16 claims 115+ days at the moment
If you have been waiting that long for 16 claims it cant be number of claims it has to be the regional office and how fast they are processing. Good luck hope you get movement soon. But what does your ebenifits say as far as stage I'm at prep for decision I've been waiting since 26 March, not that ebenifits is an accurate indicator but just curious?

If you have been waiting that long for 16 claims it cant be number of claims it has to be the regional office and how fast they are processing. Good luck hope you get movement soon. But what does your ebenifits say as far as stage I'm at prep for decision I've been waiting since 26 March, not that ebenifits is an accurate indicator but just curious?
mine just kicked back to review for evidence on the 8th of May, was pending decision for nearly 60 days

mine just kicked back to review for evidence on the 8th of May, was pending decision for nearly 60 days
What does VA.gov show for your claim?

Where can I check my claim status on ebenefit? I always check with va.gov since I cannot find one on ebenefit. Thank you.

that's awesome. I really hope to hear something soon myself as my case was referred to IPEB on 15 Mar 19 and then to VA for ratings on 19 Mar 19.
How long was your wait days on AKO? Thanks in advance

I guess I’m going to to do the same, I’m at fort Campbell and my peblo is saying the same thing ‘“give another month” smh. Hopefully the msc can help move it along quicker on day 63 now
are you at 63 day in the whole MEB/PEB are just the VA

Now I don't know where I stand....VA.gov says closed, Ebennys just went to reviewing evidence, and my PEBLO says that she cant see anything other than pending VA decision.