Fort Lee Timeline for Back issues

So I got my Va letter today which states on several claims that : ''while your service treatment records reflect complaints,treatment,or a diagnosis similar to that claimed,the medical evidence supports the evidence supports the conclusion that a persistent disability was not present in service or demonstrated on Va pre-discharge examination.The evidence does not show a current diagnosed disability.Therefore,service connection is not proposed.

Favorable findings identified in decision:

Diagnosed with contracture of muscle,right thigh on December 12,2017.''

same thing is for my other leg and the toe that is broken and causes pain - is it worth appealing or not? and if I appeal how long it is going to push my separation?
Are you in the IDES process or were you submitting for rate increase?

I got it in the mail I am still waiting for 199 since 16 of May,they say peb is backlogged.

I got it in the mail I am still waiting for 199 since 16 of May,they say peb is backlogged.
Ok I was just wondering because of the contents of your letter. And yes that seems to be the story backlogged I'm currently 70 plus days waiting on ratings to be sent back to PEB so I cringe at that news just seems like a never ending wait to hope they do you right. Hang in there and if you need to fight FIGHT.

40 days at the PEB.....something has to give!!

Does anyone know if there is any way to get the info why my case is taking so long? Every time I call my peblo the answer is that peb is typing 199, I just do not understand why it takes peb so long to type up a memo.

Does anyone know if there is any way to get the info why my case is taking so long? Every time I call my peblo the answer is that peb is typing 199, I just do not understand why it takes peb so long to type up a memo.
Are you at Ft Lee? I'm at 42 days now and every time I call my PEBLO she just says there is no update.

Signed da199 waiting for letter of release now hopefully this wont take long.

Update:
Called the VA 27 June to see if they would fax me my proposed ratings. They wouldn't fax them but instead mailed them to me. 1 July I got the letter...100% VA, still waiting on the PEB (48 Days) for the rest.

Update:
Called the VA 27 June to see if they would fax me my proposed ratings. They wouldn't fax them but instead mailed them to me. 1 July I got the letter...100% VA, still waiting on the PEB (48 Days) for the rest.
Congrats on the 100 percent know you been waiting awhile for those Va ratings looks like it was worth the wait. Awesome results glad you got what you were entitled best of luck on DOD side!

I see this process hasn't really gotten that much better since I completed it over 2 years ago.