Fort Lewis PEBLO'S

Rosanna Nauman

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My husband and I are getting to the end of our rope here lol This is whats going on....

About 2 weeks ago the VA got done with my hubs rating, so he called his VA rep to see what happens next, she says that its being sent back to the PEB here at Lewis to get signed off on and we should hear something back by the end of this week and if not, call her and she will make some phone calls. Well the problem is, all PEBLO's are being "Tasked" out til aug 3rd I believe.. There is no one to contact about ANYTHING. We have no idea if the PEB has gotten the rating bc they have no phone number that we can find nor can you go there. His PEBLO told him today (After calling and emailing her everyday) that she will no longer be handling his case! (WTF?! Where does his rating go when the PEB gets done with it!?) And told him to call the transition office and they will be handling everything from now on... Well, he called them and they said they know nothing and won't know anything and when his rating comes back the "Core" will get in touch with him! Soooo pretty much each person tells him something different and push him off on to the next person and so on... We are at the stinkin end of this whole thing and I'm just worried that his rating is done but sitting on a desk somewhere :( Ok, my vent is over lol Anyone have any idea of who else we can call? Or anyone in the same boat? TIA!

Call or visit the main MEB officer at the madigan tower. There are two PEBLOs there that take walk-ins and will square him away. I would make sure they have a good contact number for you guys, cause once they get the ratings, they have a very short period of time to get the soldiers response.