Fort Lewis Timeline Questions

Shell, thats great. I do my final out Friday with Transition and then I am out the door! From my transition briefing a little over a week and a half ago, It only took me 3 days to clear everything and have just been waiting around for my final finance brief which determined my last pay check amount and my final pay with my severance which I receive around the 20-25th of August! You are almost done my friend! Good luck! Can't wait until tomorrow morning when I never have to put on this uniform again.
I know you are happy today because you are done with every thing. I am running around trying to get every thing done with my packet so that I will be done and July 20th will be my last day in uniform. Good luck with everything. Piggybacking off your time line is what got me through. I know when you hit your marks mine were soon to come. I appreciate all the updates and help that you gave me. Best Wishes!

Sorry I didnt get back sooner I am running around doing all lthis stuff so I can get my orders. Unoffically I started the process in March 2011 but , the MEB states July 2011 as my start date. if you go by the first date I have been in the process for 489 days but if you go by the days my PEBLO put in it is 351 days.

Ok, so a little bit ahead of me. I was placed on notification in Jan 2011 that I would be undergoing a MEB. I suppose I could calculate my days but it might.... <grabs excel worksheet> ... <punches in some numbers> and... 545 days since I got released from the hospital and was seen by my provider back at base.