found unfit passing info

limbolife

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was found unfit. Time line given for dod/VA compensation 3-5 months. If anyone thinks it will come sooner please make my day better. Just passing along the intel. Yes 3-5 month wait to find out % after being found unfit.

My Peblo told me the ratings would be much faster than it took for the DOD UNFIT. I was told 4 to 8 weeks, its been three weeks and I was going to call again in a week to see what they say.

That's positive news! I have a home on the market with my goods in storage so waiting for the military move. It's wild the time frames you have to be able to drop a resume to keep your family afloat. Say you get 1500 dollars a month that will cover a Mortgage and some utilities but 45 days notice to not burn bridges dropping applications with an out date is not fun.

That's positive news! I have a home on the market with my goods in storage so waiting for the military move. It's wild the time frames you have to be able to drop a resume to keep your family afloat. Say you get 1500 dollars a month that will cover a Mortgage and some utilities but 45 days notice to not burn bridges dropping applications with an out date is not fun.
Agreed. The biggest thing my buddy told me was don't burn bridges if you have to turn something down, etc. I have had great offers I have had to turn down because I can't start immediately.

Found unfit first week of November. Still no ratings

I would say this, it was the holidays, they didn't push to get people done, they are backed up because of it. Unfortunately. I was found unfit 17DEC and still dont even have anything changed on ebenefits.

VA chat person told me that they are determining ratings now and they have my claim. Thats all I know.