FPEB Petition for Relief (Urgent)

I really with I had come here long ago. I've been trying to learn as much a s I can from these threads over the years...
Here's my story, I'll try to keep it short, and hopefully still detailed...

In May of 2015 I was hospitalized due to thoughts of suicide, I speant a few days in the Naval hospital for evaluation. The doctors placed me on Limdu and started the med board process. In mid 2016 I was placed on the TDRL for Major Depressive Disorder, and Generalized anxiety. A little over 1 year and a half I had my first TDRL review and the new findings were to drop me to 10% seperation with severance. I fought it, and did a FPEB, via telephone, I received the results and they actually turned it all around and made me FIT. I was baffled. Apparently they claim that my testimony was inconsistent with what was in my medical record. As I read certain doctors notes from visits, and the original narrative for the med board, I had found that 2 doctors (The first psychiatrist and the last current psycologist) had put FALSE information into my record. I'm hoping it was a miscommunication thing, however, it's severly hurting my case. The original psychiatrist had stated that I was seen for mental health as a juvenille and had taken medications, which is 100% false, I was explaining to her my family's history with mental health and what medications they had been on. The current psycologist (Navy LT) had stated that I was currently taking ZERO medications, although I told him several times I was, and even brought them in to show him. he stated that I was achieving all of my therapy goals, which is extremely false. I have since cancelled all appointments with him, as I fell I can no longer trust him. As far as my current psychiatrist, I was reffered to a civillian clinic, and was not able to get a copy of my medical record on time for the FPEB, so that's probably why they couldn't match up certain parts of my testimony to my records. I am filling a Petition for Relief which must be submitted by TODAY (08/14/18) I have tried contacting my appointed attorney several times, and am unable to reach him by phone, and rarely get a response via email. All I want to know is, do I need to submit the evidence from the civilian clinic when I scan in my desicion for the PFR, or can I submit it at a later day, if asked? I'm freaking out because I am STILL waiting for the copies of my medical record and I need to get this submitted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

If you are waiting on record there is nothing else to do but file and add the records later. Getting a copy of your medical records should not take very long. Not more than a few days.

I always recommend reading medical notes I had one doc that did this to me and I had to fire him ASAP, I would definitely not miss the filing deadline and add the evidence later. Not sure why you considered seeing navy medical personnel since being out I would switch to a VA/Private provider team.

I always recommend reading medical notes I had one doc that did this to me and I had to fire him ASAP, I would definitely not miss the filing deadline and add the evidence later. Not sure why you considered seeing navy medical personnel since being out I would switch to a VA/Private provider team.

What a day it's been... I got a call from my doctors office that I could pick up the records. Rushed there and rushed back so I could scan them and email them off before end of business day. I got everything that I have submitted and hoping for the best. That was my main question was if I could submit the evidence at a later time for a PFR, but apparently my attorney has been out of the office and won't be back until tomorrow, and the other people in DC I spoke to were no help. So I was worried and rushed to submit them all at once. O honestly didn't want to see a navy doctor, I felt pressured into it. When I went in to do my TDRL review the psychologist who was conducting the review was pushy about me setting up appointments to see him. I wish I hadn't now considering he's one to screw me over. I am in the process of seeking a new psychologist, I would much prefer a private provider at this point.