FPEB Question

Anyone know about how long it takes for them to get the info back to your PEBLO? Sitting at about 32 days currently.

it’s been 6 weeks since my appeal went to dc for an fpeb. Decision was made at least two weeks ago but after going through QA and fpeb scheduling my peblo still hasn’t heard anything.

Is the fpeb waiting on your VA ratings you think?
Anyone know about how long it takes for them to get the info back to your PEBLO? Sitting at about 32 days currently.

it’s been 6 weeks since my appeal went to dc for an fpeb. Decision was made at least two weeks ago but after going through QA and fpeb scheduling my peblo still hasn’t heard anything.

Is the fpeb waiting on your VA ratings you think?

It's quite possible, but I haven't seen any updates on EBenefits or VA website. Wondering if it's even been sent to them at this point? After all this waiting, seems like there's more waiting to be done. At least I'm still getting a paycheck? :cool:

Did you try calling the Rhode Island VA where the packets get processed?

It's quite possible, but I haven't seen any updates on EBenefits or VA website. Wondering if it's even been sent to them at this point? After all this waiting, seems like there's more waiting to be done. At least I'm still getting a paycheck? :cool:

I did, some Sgt I've never gotten before basically told me to piss off in more diplomatic terms.

I got that response once or twice from the DC PEB office but the VA has been really helpful each time I called. They are all GS’s there so I’ll give you the number just to confirm we are talking about the same place. 4012233700