FPEB Results

gillys1

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
@Cody1 I'm glad you got radiculopathy added as an unfitting condition. I just finished my FPEB last week and they ruled against adding radiculopathy because I wasn't seen specifically for it. I was seen multiple times for my back and when asked I told them about the numbness and tingling but because I wasn't seen just for radiculopathy, they would not add it to the unfitting conditions. I got a second opinion on range of motion for my back and I find out what that range is today. Hoping to get the 40%.
This may be our case! His FPEB is next week. He got seen a few times just because of his radiculopathy BUT his main doctor didn’t include it in the NARSUM so the lawyer is trying to get them to approve it and to reconsider his PTSD which they completely dismissed

gillys1

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
@gillys1 When he goes to his FPEB I would make sure he has CO and Doctors letters stating what triggers his PTSD and he is incompatible with military service, if he isn't 70-100% (in the cases I have seen) he may not be found unfit without justification.
Yes we got new letters and even his doctor HAD submitted a 2 page letter about how it affected on his daily life plus work. So now, she’s going to phone into the FPEB to give her statement live. They gave him completely 0%. I hope they read MY statement because I focused on how his PTSD/physical has changed our life and his daily routines PLUS what triggers he has to face all the time at work and at home

heathro1281

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Do you have his VA ratings explaination letter from the VA, describing how they came to 0% and why it didn't rate higher?

gillys1

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Do you have his VA ratings explaination letter from the VA, describing how they came to 0% and why it didn't rate higher?
So the 0% wasn’t VA it was DOD. They said he was able to compartmentalize, work and ruction so it will go away pretty much :O the VA gave him 30% for it - that’s why we head to a FPEB next week

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">