Ft Eustis WTU going Monday need info????

13foxtrot40

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
It there anyone on here that has been or is at eustis? And can tell me what to expect. I'm an SFC and just got my packet sent to the PEB through FT Lee. 99% sure I'm going to be retired once it's said and done. Just going through the motions. Any word on what to expect would be greatly appreciated.

I am at Eustis, where exactly are you at in the process? You state in the subject line that you are going Monday...going where?

I reported to A Co WTU Monday Dec16. I am in the middle of IPEB stage with a good chance of a unfit decision. Eustis is processing me to the CB-WTU right now because of intractable epilepsy. My wife and I were down there till tues. everyone seemed to be squared laid back and proactive.

I am unfortunately not at WTU and going through this process at my company. I have had excellent treatment through this process from my PEBLO on up and my only kink thus far has been the long wait at the VA and being moved from Seattle to Providence. I am at 150 days now at the VA and hoping for some good news in the new year. I was ahead of schedule through the process and received my unfit memo 3 days after my NARSUM was signed and sent up. My PEBLO is always keeping me in the loop and is trying to be proactive when it comes to getting me my ratings as soon as they come in. Good luck with everything and hit me up if you have any questions.

I am unfortunately not at WTU and going through this process at my company. I have had excellent treatment through this process from my PEBLO on up and my only kink thus far has been the long wait at the VA and being moved from Seattle to Providence. I am at 150 days now at the VA and hoping for some good news in the new year. I was ahead of schedule through the process and received my unfit memo 3 days after my NARSUM was signed and sent up. My PEBLO is always keeping me in the loop and is trying to be proactive when it comes to getting me my ratings as soon as they come in. Good luck with everything and hit me up if you have any questions.
Sorry to hear that the WTU is a good thing, hope you have a good Christmas and I will.