Ft Stewart

IAM

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
C00C3432-0B1C-46AC-90AC-E73900DE63A3.jpeg
Anyone that recently went through the PEB or currently going through it have any input on how long the PEB takes? I already have my proposed va ratings. Also does the PEB usually find everyone unfit if you don’t want to fight it? Any insight is appreciated.

Buzz556

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
View attachment 6295
Anyone that recently went through the PEB or currently going through it have any input on how long the PEB takes? I already have my proposed va ratings. Also does the PEB usually find everyone unfit if you don’t want to fight it? Any insight is appreciated.
My PEBLO told me she has only had 1 person that was found fit for duty and it was a Physician. It took about 20 days to get my unfit for duty memo and now I’m on day 22 waiting for the DA 199 to get written up. Hopefully I see it in the next week or two.

Reactions: IAM

RPO404

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
If you don't want to fight it and a physician thought you had reached the MRDP to refer you to IDES, then you'll likely be found unfit. If you want to stay in and it's only on or two conditions with a chance of improvement then you could try fighting it.

As for the PEB phase, I'm currently in it and I'm being told by my PEBLO that there is a pretty big backlog causing it to take at least 2 months or longer. I've also received notification by the VA of proposed ratings which was surprising.

yun45408

Registered Member
View attachment 6295
I'm waiting for my fit/unfit memo and on day 10 of waiting. I am also in fort Stewart. My provider said you will get an unfit memo most likely, if not, they would have kicked your packet back already when you were referred to VA.

I have a question too.

Where do you see all the steps like on the picture?

IAM

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I'm waiting for my fit/unfit memo and on day 10 of waiting. I am also in fort Stewart. My provider said you will get an unfit memo most likely, if not, they would have kicked your packet back already when you were referred to VA.

I have a question too.

This website in the photo. You have to be on a gov computer for it to work.

Attachments

• A7D1032E-ABDB-4AC3-A52F-BA646C22EDB7.jpeg
    A7D1032E-ABDB-4AC3-A52F-BA646C22EDB7.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 13

IAM

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member

I have a question too.

Keep me posted on any movement with your PEB and I’ll be sure to let you know when I hear something on my end.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">