Full MEB Timeline

Update! VA claim closed on VA.gov! I was able to view my proposed ratings. Fingers are staying crossed that it’s smooth sailing from here.

Congrats, how were you able to view your results?

I'm still waiting on VA so everytime I goto va.gov it just says "no claim can be found". Hoping to get that "claim closed" this week I'm at 46 days since I received the email from AFPC saying they've received the package.
Thank you! On the VA.gov site, after you sign in, go to the Claims and Appeals section. Mine says “Compensation claim received March 13, 2023.” You then click on “View Details.” Then “Get your claim letters.” There will be a blue hyperlink with your letter. On the letter it says what they proposed. Of course this isn’t final though. Waiting on the final verdict now. Today was day 40 for me since AFPC sent the email to me. I checked the VA site like 3 times today and my claim wasn’t closed, then decided to check one more time after work and it was magically closed! Hopefully you get yours back soon!

Thank you! On the VA.gov site, after you sign in, go to the Claims and Appeals section. Mine says “Compensation claim received March 13, 2023.” You then click on “View Details.” Then “Get your claim letters.” There will be a blue hyperlink with your letter. On the letter it says what they proposed. Of course this isn’t final though. Waiting on the final verdict now. Today was day 40 for me since AFPC sent the email to me. I checked the VA site like 3 times today and my claim wasn’t closed, then decided to check one more time after work and it was magically closed! Hopefully you get yours back soon!
dang still waiting on mine i got my email end of JAN :(. Congrats though!!!

Congrats, how were you able to view your results?

I'm still waiting on VA so everytime I goto va.gov it just says "no claim can be found". Hoping to get that "claim closed" this week I'm at 46 days since I received the email from AFPC saying they've received the package.
ours will come soon hopefully

dang still waiting on mine i got my email end of JAN :(. Congrats though!!!
Thank you, and I’m sorry your process has taken this long so far. It is a mentally and physically draining process. I hope my final ratings are good because I have zero energy to fight anymore. I hope you all hear back very soon.

Thank you, and I’m sorry your process has taken this long so far. It is a mentally and physically draining process. I hope my final ratings are good because I have zero energy to fight anymore. I hope you all hear back very soon.
I feel the same. even though now we are just waiting on orders it still feels like forever away.

Mine just closed! "Claim for confirmation updated on March 14, 2023" however I can't view my letter
Are you using the VA app on the phone or logging in through the internet? I couldn’t view my letter using the app. I had to log in using the internet.

I had my claim close out on Feb 24th but I couldn't see my proposed ratings. I tried calling a few times and was told they couldn't tell me or email me and they should be online. Also told me I'd get a package in the mail 7-10 days from the 24th.

The 7th I received an email from my peblo with my ratings AND my unfit findings. Here we are on the 15th and that package never arrived and I still can't access the letter on the internet, but I already accepted my findings and I am just awaiting my official message and then orders.

If they closed your findings case I'd imagine you will get notified soon!

I had my claim close out on Feb 24th but I couldn't see my proposed ratings. I tried calling a few times and was told they couldn't tell me or email me and they should be online. Also told me I'd get a package in the mail 7-10 days from the 24th.

The 7th I received an email from my peblo with my ratings AND my unfit findings. Here we are on the 15th and that package never arrived and I still can't access the letter on the internet, but I already accepted my findings and I am just awaiting my official message and then orders.

If they closed your findings case I'd imagine you will get notified soon!
I signed my stuff with my peblo on the 8th, I also have never recieved a package from the VA

That's awesome
My claim closed out and the VA still wouldn't tell me what it was. I finally emailed my Peblo/MSC in a joint email and PEBLO responded immediately saying they have it, and to come in for a briefing.

70% mil 100% va TRDL
At least you got good ratings! Once I finally got my stuff it was a huge relief.
50% mil 100% VA PDRL

1. Feb 2021 - Referred to AMRO for tracking of conditions.
  2. 27 Jul 2022 - DAWG agrees to press with IRILO and apply code 37.
  3. Beginning of Aug 2022 - Initial brief with PEBLO. I also met with my PCM to assist in writing an accurate NARSUM. CIS (do not retain) written and submitted to PEBLO.
  4. End of Aug 2022 - NARSUM completed and sent to PEBLO (after I had gone to Patient Advocate since my PCM had sat on it the whole month). IRILO submitted to AFPC.
  5. 30 Aug 2022 - FL4 returned and full MEB directed.
  6. 16 Sep 2022 - VA rep contacts me to file my claims.
  7. 20 Sep 2022 - Optum Serve started scheduling my C&P exams.
  8. 5 Oct - 5 Dec 2022: Completed four C&P exams, one of them was 400 miles away.
  9. 26 Dec 2022: Emailed Optum Serve asking to elevate my case since one of my C&P exams from mid-Nov was still processing.
  10. 19 Jan 2023: Called Optum Serve and they finalized my mid-Nov exam on the spot (since I had a breakdown on the phone).
  11. 20 Jan 2023: VA rep released exams to PEBLO. PEBLO began working on package.
  12. 23 Jan 2023: PEBLO sent package to local board (3 docs).
  13. 30 Jan 2023: Local board agreed to continue with full MEB. Signed 618 with PEBLO acknowledging local board’s decision.
  14. 01 Feb 2023: Received myFSS email stating AFPC has received my package.
  15. 02 Feb 2023: (This information was given to me by my VA rep): The VA was notified by Randolph AFB that the MEB is continuing and they wish for a rating to be done. Your file/claim is at the Providence, R.I. office for rating. The current suspense date they have for rating to be completed is 03/06/2023. Once rating is complete, it is then sent forward to Randolph for their decision.
Fingers crossed I’m at the tail-end of this long and dreadful process!
What is the FL4? I was told I couldn’t skillbridge without that. So far I’ve completed all my exams and I’m just sitting and waiting.

1. Feb 2021 - Referred to AMRO for tracking of conditions.
  2. 27 Jul 2022 - DAWG agrees to press with IRILO and apply code 37.
  3. Beginning of Aug 2022 - Initial brief with PEBLO. I also met with my PCM to assist in writing an accurate NARSUM. CIS (do not retain) written and submitted to PEBLO.
  4. End of Aug 2022 - NARSUM completed and sent to PEBLO (after I had gone to Patient Advocate since my PCM had sat on it the whole month). IRILO submitted to AFPC.
  5. 30 Aug 2022 - FL4 returned and full MEB directed.
  6. 16 Sep 2022 - VA rep contacts me to file my claims.
  7. 20 Sep 2022 - Optum Serve started scheduling my C&P exams.
  8. 5 Oct - 5 Dec 2022: Completed four C&P exams, one of them was 400 miles away.
  9. 26 Dec 2022: Emailed Optum Serve asking to elevate my case since one of my C&P exams from mid-Nov was still processing.
  10. 19 Jan 2023: Called Optum Serve and they finalized my mid-Nov exam on the spot (since I had a breakdown on the phone).
  11. 20 Jan 2023: VA rep released exams to PEBLO. PEBLO began working on package.
  12. 23 Jan 2023: PEBLO sent package to local board (3 docs).
  13. 30 Jan 2023: Local board agreed to continue with full MEB. Signed 618 with PEBLO acknowledging local board’s decision.
  14. 01 Feb 2023: Received myFSS email stating AFPC has received my package.
  15. 02 Feb 2023: (This information was given to me by my VA rep): The VA was notified by Randolph AFB that the MEB is continuing and they wish for a rating to be done. Your file/claim is at the Providence, R.I. office for rating. The current suspense date they have for rating to be completed is 03/06/2023. Once rating is complete, it is then sent forward to Randolph for their decision.
Fingers crossed I’m at the tail-end of this long and dreadful process!
Who can I reach out to for my FL4?