Full Timeline Start to Finish

My status was pending decision approval meaning that today it was reviewed to be completed but obviously the person who rated it made a mistake and it went back to prep for decision!

The though of that it was looked at finally and could've been completed today is what gets me
I wonder why my completion date was earlier than yours, although mine still says Prep for Decision? I know the VA is getting tired of me calling and submitting IRIS inquiries. I noticed where they received my Auto Grant Claim. I wonder if that is the delay. They received it on 10 AUG. Maybe I should have waited until my Comp Claim was complete. I definitely don't need any more delays.

Doubt that's the reason for your delay, Seattle is just backlogged, that sums up pretty much every reason you could think of

I applied and got my auto grant while waiting for ratings, I just used the grant a few weeks ago

Also your better off contacting DAV! IRIS the 1800# and ebenefits it all in the same

Doubt that's the reason for your delay, Seattle is just backlogged, that sums up pretty much every reason you could think of

I applied and got my auto grant while waiting for ratings, I just used the grant a few weeks ago
How long did it take from the time you applied to be approved? They have an estimated completion date for my Auto Allowance of 3/17/24 to 10/25/2014. I also applied for the Housing Grant and it is just showing up without any other information.

Less than a month

I'm already approved for the housing grant but can't use it until I receive my official ratings

Less than a month

I'm already approved for the housing grant but can't use it until I receive my official ratings
I don't know why it is giving me such a far off estimated completion date. How did you know you were approved for the housing grant? Did it show up on Ebenefits when you checked the status?

When I applied for the Auto I was told that it could take up to a year before I got the award letter, so when I got it so quick I was surprised but my DAV rep told me that it probably was a no brainer giving me the approval because I rated loss of use under SMC

And my DAV rep also told me of my Housing approval

Status moves back to pending approval with estimated completion date of september

Status moves back to pending approval with estimated completion date of september

Phew! Looks like someone just fatfingered something easy! Best of luck to you;

Called the VA and they confirmed that I will be getting paid (They have me scheduled) on the 1st (30th because of weekend)
Ill update if that actually happens.

I hope mine finally leaves from that Pending Decision. Still don't know why they estimated my claim to be complete on 8-19-2013 without even moving to another phase. Good luck!

BAM!!!! Check it out.....
06/24/2013
Compensation
08/28/2013 Appeal is Possible
Decision Notification Sent
View Board of Veterans’ Appeals Status
05/01/2013
Dependency
02/20/2013
Compensation
03/19/2013 Appeal is Possible

Indeed, congratulations! :D

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

BAM!!!! Check it out.....
06/24/2013
Compensation
05/01/2013
Dependency
02/20/2013
Compensation
03/19/2013 Appeal is Possible
Foremost, Congratulations! Now, on to the gazillion questions I have for you. What RO has your claim? Your status showed Preparation for Decision until today? Did it not go to any other phase after the Prep for Decision phase before the Notification Sent? Did you have an estimated completion date and if so, what was it?

Think ima go kidnap my file and take it to your RO,
Foremost, Congratulations! Now, on to the gazillion questions I have for you. What RO has your claim? Your status showed Preparation for Decision until today? Did it not go to any other phase after the Prep for Decision phase before the Notification Sent? Did you have an estimated completion date and if so, what was it?

i believe his was in Providence! Anywhere better than Seattle a far as IDES, worse place to be for a VET starting a claim is Winston-Salem

Think ima go kidnap my file and take it to your RO,

i believe his was in Providence! Anywhere better than Seattle a far as IDES, worse place to be for a VET starting a claim is Winston-Salem
I wish there was a way to get my transferred to Providence then-wishful thinking!

I wish there was a way to get my transferred to Providence then-wishful thinking!

Wow; indeed, me too! :(

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer.”

Best Wishes!

I was checking it religiously and it was sitting pending decision approval and just today it went to notification of decision.
It was a drastic jump i must say, so it's confirmed the updates are taking place a little random.

My claim is in Providence RI.....so this is testament to the efficiency of there offices.

The estimated completion was from 8/24 to 9/7 we got passed the 8/24 i was loosing hope then it jumped to something like 9/7 to 10/07 completion. I think the processor must of decided to just bust it out because of a long weekend or something lmao! You know how us federal workers are and time off.