General Timeline Question

Called the Providence VA back this morning. They answered on the first ring. The guy was very rude, but he informed my me final rating is 100%! My peblo has had this information since the 10th of August.

Yeah there are 2 guys there that aren’t friendly. One sounds like a grumpy old man. There’s a woman (forget her name) and the supervisor (Paul) - both of them are very nice and helpful.

Paul actually called me to update me on the status of my claims a while back. He was the nicest person I’ve delt with at the VA

Are you still able to work? TDRL or PDRL? Do you know what the DOD ratings are?

I was given my results yesterday, by the PEBLO, and signed my 1180. I requested 30 Sept as my separation date. Hopefully, I can get that date approved and get my orders in the next week or so.

It ended up being 40% DoD (Fibromyalgia)/ 100% VA.

I can work. I was rated:
PTSD 70
Sleep Apnea 50
TBI 50
PES PLANUS 50
Fibromyalgia 40
Migraines 30
LUMBOSACRAL STRAIN 30
left knee 10
right knee 10
right ankle 10
left ankle 10
tinnitus 10

I was given my results yesterday, by the PEBLO, and signed my 1180. I requested 30 Sept as my separation date. Hopefully, I can get that date approved and get my orders in the next week or so.

I Waac informed they are taking 2-3 weeks for orders. That seems like an eternity. :)

I Waac informed they are taking 2-3 weeks for orders. That seems like an eternity. :)

It took about 3 hours from the time I signed for my ratings to when I got my orders. This was about 1.5 weeks ago. It most likely depends on your case manager...

WOW. I must have a very slow case manager. This is week 2 for me and still nothing. 3 hours is smoking fast! Did you have your 20? I’m thinking maybe that could be the reason on mine. Who knows.

Yes. In total I had 74 days of terminal which included the 20 days of permissive leave. The turn around for orders was lightning fast. I signed for my ratings at 9am and the PEBLO called me at noon and told me he already had received them! I had 3 days to outprocess though so I had to run around base to get everything done. So that was on a Friday when I got my ratings and orders. By Wednesday I was already final out the Air Force! Hope you get those orders!

I probably got assigned the case manager who works 1/2 days twice a week. I’m realistically expecting them by end of this week but I’m not holding my breath. We will see. Congrats on your quick turn! Enjoy retirement!

Out-freaking-standing. I’m so relieved for you!! And so happy you’ll be done in plenty of time. Here’s hoping Seattle gets to mine sometime soon. Zero updates on Vets.gov since 16 July.

My PEBLO told me it will take a week or two. I put 20 Sept as my separation date. I know realize that's the day I will be retired, not the date I will go on terminal! Oops. I have 62.5 days of leave and another 20 for permissive.

I'm okay with that date for either. I'll just sell the leave back.

I'm just so happy to be through this process

My PEBLO told me it will take a week or two. I put 20 Sept as my separation date. I know realize that's the day I will be retired, not the date I will go on terminal! Oops. I have 62.5 days of leave and another 20 for permissive.

I'm okay with that date for either. I'll just sell the leave back.

I'm just so happy to be through this process
Congratulations and I'm so happy for you. Cheers to your new chapter in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my orders today and my separation date is 27 sept and retirement is 28 sept. I sold 30 days of leave several years ago and now I stand to lose 32 days of leave.

Does anyone know if I can request my retirement date be pushed back a month so I can take terminal leave?

I got my orders today and my separation date is 27 sept and retirement is 28 sept. I sold 30 days of leave several years ago and now I stand to lose 32 days of leave.

Does anyone know if I can request my retirement date be pushed back a month so I can take terminal leave?

I requested my retirement date to be pushed back to 27 November 2018. Did you ask your PEBLO when you found out your results at all?

I can work. I was rated:
PTSD 70
Sleep Apnea 50
TBI 50
PES PLANUS 50
Fibromyalgia 40
Migraines 30
LUMBOSACRAL STRAIN 30
left knee 10
right knee 10
right ankle 10
left ankle 10
tinnitus 10
confused by your dod only 40%.... did they only rate you on Fibro????

confused by your dod only 40%.... did they only rate you on Fibro????

Yes. they only submitted me for Fibromyalgia. They only put me up for Fibro to expedite the process or something along those line.

I requested my retirement date to be pushed back to 27 November 2018. Did you ask your PEBLO when you found out your results at all?
I'm going to stop by Wilford Hall today and talk to her and see if she can get my retirement orders amended and pushed back 30 days. Worst case I will get out, but I hate to just throw away those leave days and the money associated with them.

I'm going to stop by Wilford Hall today and talk to her and see if she can get my retirement orders amended and pushed back 30 days. Worst case I will get out, but I hate to just throw away those leave days and the money associated with them.

What happens to unused leave? Fingers crossed I will not be long behind you in this process and I also have 35 days of leave, but my MEB just started. Wanting to ensure that I use my leave in the most financially advantageous way possible. Thanks